1. Happiness [Allen Walker]

Theme: Happiness

Person: Allen Walker

[Name] had a huge grin on her delicate features, already happy in the early hours of the day. Her [Eye Colour] eyes twinkled with absolute joy as she skipped down the hallway to the dining room.

She looked around, knowing full well that a certain someone was in the cafeteria around this time. When [Name] found him sitting there with a whole pile of stacked food in front of him, she giggled and headed over until she was behind him.

Taking liberty for this moment, she wrapped her arms around the white haired teen's shoulders, pressing her body against his back.

"Morning Allen-kun!" She said cheerfully.

Unknown to [Name], Allen was beet red from the intimate contact, not that he minded it. He spun around, greeting [Name] with a peck to the cheek.

This time, it was her turn to blush. It covered her [Skin Tone] complexion, dusting her features with a pale pink.

Allen motioned [Name] to sit down across from him, after she got her food from Jerry.

She stared at Allen with happiness clouding her [Eye Colour] eyes. Allen stared right back, then flushed a deep red at how much adoration was in her eyes as she stared at the exorcist.

"[Name]-chan, today you seem really happy...did you have a good dream last night?" Allen asked, trying to make the atmosphere comfortable.

[Name] just smiled softly, reaching out to pat Allen's hair, then letting her hand glide down to his cheek and off.

"I'm happy because I get to see you today~!"

Cue beet red face.