84. Apprehension [Cross]

Theme: Apprehension

Person: Cross Marian

Flaming red hair, alluring eyes and charming smile - that was Cross Marian. [Name] coughed. Actually, none of those, he was just a womanizer. And a very good one, at that.

She and Allen stared at the red haired General as he flaunted and flirted with women at the bar. He had, at least, 10 on each arm.

[Name]'s eyes flickered to Allen's, meeting his. She whispered, "Oi, Allen-kun, why is he like this?"

"I don't know...But he's like this...I don't like it either, you know." Allen frowned, but, noticing that he had frowned, curved his lips once again so that it was a smile.

"OI! STUPID PUPILS!" Cross Marian snapped his fingers, his one showing eye looking at the two youngsters.

[Name] and Allen's attention averted to the red head. Their heads moved slowly so that they faced him. They gulped, dreading whatever was going to happen. They knew that, whenever he snapped his fingers and shouted at them, life was going to suck.

[Name] and Allen shuddered at those memories, they were absolutely horrible! But now...they turned their heads to the side and saw that red head making his way towards them, a smile on his face. But, it was no ordinary smile.

"Speak of the devil..." [Name] squeaked, wanting to run away.