19. Dread [Cross Marian]

Theme: Dread

Person: Cross Marian

[Name] and Allen Walker both grew up together. They were like twins; both clowns, both light coloured hair, both amazing manners and both exorcists. They were proud, having great pride in each other and themselves and their own abilities. The only thing that they didn't have great pride in...was their master.

That's right. Their master.

Cross Marian.

They dreaded even to look at him. He was confusing. He was cheeky. And most of all, he was evil.

Although he treated [Name] like a child goddess, he treated Allen with the upmost horrible way that [Name] could think of. Those actions made her hate her master the more. She loved Allen like a brother; she couldn't stand him being bullied around by anyone. He was a kind soul. Cross Marian was not.

One day, when they were back from getting the huge bottle of expensive wine the evil master asked for, in one of the inn rooms that were rented out for him and his pupils, they came to find the room empty.

[Name] and Allen exchanged glances, wondering what was up and why their master wasn't in the room.

They found that everything was neatly put together, and that there was a thick slab of white on the bed. The pair of clowns walked over and picked it up, staring at it. Their jaws dropped open and hit the ground with a loud thud.

Their eyes were wide and their breathing had stopped, for this moment was one of the worst moments in their life with Cross Marian that they definitely didn't want to remember, ever.

"HE LEFT US WITH A PILE OF DEBT?"

-Extended Ending-

Somewhere in town, at a pub, the red head general smirked and sipped his high-class expensive wine.

"Idiot pupils."