74. Glumness [Allen]

Theme: Glumness

Person: Allen Walker

"He's not coming?" [Name] asked, her spirit feeling down. Lavi shook his head.

"He told me himself." The red head told her.

"Why?" The female asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Um...if I told you, you'd destroy something..." said Lavi, nervously rubbing the back of his head. He took a few steps back before exiting out the door. "Well, I'll set up there, so...see you!"

[Name] pouted. "What the hell was that about?! Lavi, you liar...telling me Allen isn't coming..." She muttered, clearly annoyed.

But, that sinking feeling of someone she cared about not coming made their way into [Name]'s veins.

On the special night, [Name] was seen entering the cafeteria, followed by other finders and exorcists. They had prepared everything for their surprise party for Lenalee, since it was her birthday. [Name] took part in organizing the party from behind the scenes, telling Lenalee information about the day and how they'll go about it, without spoiling anything for the party.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENALEE!" The group of finders, exorcists, scientists and Black Order workers shouted as the girl who wielded the Dark Boots entered the cafeteria.

"Ah!" Lenalee had jumped, after being bear hugged by [Name] from the side.

Soon, the party was under way and the cake was brought out. Jerry grinned and handed the knife over to Lenalee, who was about to cut the cake. [Name] looked around quickly, scouting around the area to see if Allen was there. Nope, no sign of him.

Afterwards, there was a loud commotion outside, making everybody's eyes land on the door. It was slightly opening and closing, before it opened fully to show the person who [Name] was just talking about.

"Speak of the devil!" [Name]'s eyes widened. "Allen! What're you doing here?!"

"What?! [Name]-chan, I'm here for Lena-ARGH!" The double doors, which he pushed open with force, had come back for revenge and hit him in the face, closing the doors.

The whole room was silent as the doors stopped swinging. One was pushed open again, revealing Allen who was rubbing his forehead and nose. "Allen...?"

[Name] whipped around to Lavi, who stood next to her, and glared at him. "You liar!" She whispered with menace.

"Hehe...I might've...uh...misunderstood what he said!" Lavi laughed nervously.

[Name] quickly ignored Lavi, running over to Allen and asking if he was ok, before they enjoyed the party together, congratulating Lenalee and happily joking around.

"I was just teasing her..." Lavi said with a funny frown on his face as he talked to Jerry.

Jerry smiled and patted his back. "That wasn't called teasing. That was called TELLING THE WRONG INFORMATION."