66. Anger [Allen Walker]

Theme: Anger

Person: Allen Walker

[Name] took a step forward, holding a bunch of tainted red flowers, the sadness dripping of them as the petals slowly began to loosen and fall onto the ground. Allen stood next to her and mirrored her movements, before they were at the coffin.

That person had just passed – it was all because of those red flowers, those red flowers that she loved – it was because of them that she was tricked, that she was tore down to the depths below.

[Name] placed the red flowers down onto the female's hands, moving her hand so that it looked as if she were holding it. "I'll miss you..."

As she was buried under the thick brown dirt, people said their goodbyes, in tears and feeling sorrow and grief shake their souls, before going off and continuing their own lives.

"Dammit!" Allen punched a tree, making the nature root shake and drop a few leaves. "It's all my fault...It's all my fault she's dead..." His forehead touched the tree trunk, before the hot tears streamed down his cheeks, as he silently sobbed for his friend.

[Name] wiped a tear from her eye as she felt the sadness emit from her friend – it was all too great a sorrow. It pained her to see that her closest friends are hurt – because of one thing.

Their lives were never going to be the same again.