40. Homesickness [Allen Walker]

Theme: Homesickness

Person: Allen Walker

[Name] shuffled in her bed, uncomfortable and restless. She sat up, pulling the covers around her as she leant against the wall that her rented bed lay against, watching as her breath fogged up the space just in front of her when she breathed.

She couldn't sleep. Although it was late, she was sleepy and tired; she just couldn't go to sleep. She had no exact idea why she couldn't go to sleep. She had a few ideas of what might have caused it, but she doesn't know if it was the case.

"Allen..." She found herself saying. Instantly, she slapped her hand to her mouth, wondering what on earth she just said.

Why was she saying this? Oh, that's right. She missed him. That's all there was to it. There was probably more, like missing how he walks, talks, smiles, laughs; how he hugs [Name] from behind whenever he wants to scare the hell out of her - it made her sad that she wasn't near him anymore.

"I wish you were here with me, Allen..." [Name] whispered, hugging her knees under the covers. It was a cold night, making her wish all the more for the white haired exorcist to come and wrap his arms around her, comforting her and letting her sleep with him for the night, side by side, providing warmth by them both.

If only she could be back at the Black Order again.