6. Pleasure [Tyki Mikk]

Theme: Pleasure

Person: Tyki Mikk

Various sounds were heard from Tyki's special room, echoing throughout the whole ark. Road and Lero exchanged looks, facing the door that was their brother's.

"I wonder what Tyki is doing in there?" Road asked the golem, Lero.

"I don't know, Lero. He brought this girl in, Lero." Lero said, facing the room.

Suddenly, there was a loud moan that interrupted the midst of their thoughts. Lero and Road's jaw dropped open, wondering what the hell they were actually doing in there.

"TYKI-SAMA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, LERO!" Lero screamed, his pumpkin face going blue.

However, there was no answer as another loud moan filled their ears. Road shuddered. "Lero! Let's get out of here!" She said, hurriedly grabbing onto Lero and transporting to another place.

"What they are doing are so...EW!" Road exclaimed, scrunching up her face to a disgusted expression.

Lero nodded in agreement. "That is sure true, Lero!"

A few hours later, Road and Lero had to get Tyki out to eat, as Road and Lero were bored and they wanted different cuisine. They didn't have to knock before Tyki and [Name] walked out, smiling at each other.

Tyki had a handsome and charming smile, whilst [Name]'s smile was small, cute and genuine, her cheeks toned a light pink. "That was amazing, Tyki-san!" She exclaimed, giggling lightly.

"It was my pleasure." Tyki said, touching her cheek.

Road and Lero watched as Tyki squeezed her cheeks and pulled, letting them bounce back again, making [Name] squeal in slight pain but delight.

"I want some Italian food. Let's go to Italy." Road said bluntly. Her brother turned to her, the sighed and nodded, letting go of [Name]'s cheeks.

"Right."

"What were you doing in there, Lero?" Lero asked.

Tyki blinked. "What kind of question is that?"

"Tyki! No doing bad stuff in the ark, ok? It's rude!" Road scolded.

He raised an eyebrow. "How?"

"..." She didn't speak. "Let's just go to dinner."

Tyki laughed. "Right."

-Extended Ending-

"What exactly were you doing in there with [Name]?" Road asked.

"A massage." Tyki and [Name] said simultaneously.

"Hah?" Road and Lero questioned.

"He's such a good massager!" [Name] gushed.

Cue blank expression.