68. Humiliation [Kanda Yu]

Theme: Humiliation

Person: Kanda Yu

[Name] was holding a large cream pie, wanting to give it to Allen, who was in the cafeteria. Apparently, as an exorcist of the Black Order, she had privileges. One of them, which she wanted to have, was to make half her room into a kitchen. That's been done. Now, after she baked her pie, she was going to give it to her best friend.

But, once she reached the cafeteria, she saw him sitting across from Lavi, who was grinning wildly and making some kind of joke. [Name] made her way over, but whilst her eyes stayed on them as she walked, the female crashed into a larger person, who was going the same way.

As she crashed into that person, her pie came with her as she hit the ground on her butt, making it splatter all over her attire.

"Watch where you go." Kanda's voice warned as he walked off.

[Name] stared after him, her eyebrows raised, before she saw all the eyes on her.

"What...?" She asked, blinking her eyes.

"You look like a mess. Were you that overcome by Kanda?" Jerry joked, peering down at [Name] with both his hands holding his cheeks.

[Name] whipped around, her face red. When the hell did that evil guy even get dragged into this?! The pie was for Allen!

"W-What are you trying to say?!" [Name] stammered.

"You look delicious~..." Lavi commented, as he walked up to [Name], was still sat down on her butt.

"SHUT UP!"