26. Insult [Kanda Yu]

Theme: Insult

Person: Kanda Yu

"Guys, stop it!" [Name] exclaimed, pushing the two men apart, making them balance by bending their back, just like in limbo. [Name] looked from side to side, seeing them with their surprised expressions. Allen stared at her with surprise, whilst Kanda glared at her, a frown on his features.

"[Name]...?"Allen started, blinking a few times at what just occurred.

"You guys should stop fighting all the time!" [Name] crossed her arms, looking to both sides. Her eyebrows were slightly furrowed and her lips were in pressed together.

The two male exorcists lifted themselves up. Allen rubbed the back of his head whilst Kanda crossed his arms and glared at Allen, then at [Name].

"Don't interfere, ugly." The long haired exorcist turned on his heel and walked off, leaving an angry [Name] being held restrained by Allen, who was struggling to keep her still.

"KANDA YOU IDIOT!" She screamed, kicking and screaming.

"[Name], calm down!" Allen held her tightly, trying to make her stop. He didn't want to injure her though.

[Name] growled lowly and glared at the back of Kanda as he walked out of the room. She stopped struggling and crossed her arms, glaring at the ground.

Allen put her down after she stopped struggling, and looked at her expression. He looked at her with sympathy. "[Name], don't worry about it. Kanda's a jerk and says things to anyone." Allen patted her back and left it there.

"But he didn't have to call me ugly of all things..." [Name] trailed off, her glare softening and her expression switching from angry to sadness.

Allen immediately noticed and wrapped his arms around her in a hug, whispering in her ear, "He's like that. You're not ugly, [Name]. You're one of the prettiest girl's I've ever met. Don't let his words harm you. You're amazing."