8. Agitation [Kanda Yu]

Theme: Agitation

Person: Kanda Yū

Kanda's right eye twitched annoyingly at the girl next to him. [Name] sat next to him, fingers against the arm rest, tapping the wooden armrest with her fingers, making a tapping noise echo slightly in the room.

They were forced to go on a mission together, and [Name] was delighted that she'd be able to annoy her fellow Japanese exorcist, which she succeeded in doing currently.

"Stop that." Kanda demanded, glaring daggers at [Name].

[Name], in return stared up at Kanda innocently with her large [Eye Colour] eyes, acting as if she were totally oblivious to what she was doing herself.

"Why? What am I doing, Kanda-kins?" [Name] asked, a light pout on her lips. Kanda twitched, again, but this time, for the nickname.

"Call me that again and I'll cut you up, you got that?" Kanda snapped, about to draw his katana. [Name] giggled, flicking Kanda's forehead lightly, making him give an irritated growl as he began to draw his sword.

"You know you love me~!"

"YOU-!"

-Extended Ending-

The finder outside the room heard various insults and loud shouts from the bad mouthed Kanda. He heard squeals from [Name], calling Kanda some nickname she made up.

The lone finder sighed deeply.

"You know you love me, Kanda-kins!"

"YOU-! DON'T CALL ME THAT!"