44. Desire [Lavi]

Theme: Desire

Person: Lavi

"Now...I can't believe that we're already here...THE BEACH!" Lavi yelled out happily, jumping up and down as he ran down the sand to the bed of water.

[Name] watched him, laughing, as he did so. The rest of the crew followed in a little pack down to the waterbed, Kanda lagging behind. [Name] watched Lavi, seeing him splash water around like a little kid, in his trunks, with the rest of his body exposed. She could see the muscle bulge through his skin; seeing it glisten in the light as it shone upon his wet body.

Blood rose to [Name]'s face and heated it up, leaving it the colour tomato red. Allen noticed, eyeing her, before seeing who she was gazing at. He suddenly grinned.

"Hehe...[Name]-chan~! Isn't Lavi interesting~?" He cooed, teasing her.

[Name] abruptly whipped to face Allen, her face turning redder than it already was. "A-A-A-A-Allen!" She nearly screeched. She stared at him for an embarrassing second, then saw his lips curl up into a little smile. She bolted off into the water, not wanting to know what he was going to say next.

But, as she made her escape, she bumped into something hard. Looking up, she nearly shrieked out of her skin as she saw who it was - Lavi.

"Huh? What's wrong?" He asked.

"N-Nothing!" [Name] went off back where Allen was, quickly getting away from the object which made her go red.

"You didn't need to run away from me..." Lavi anime-cried, "Am I that scary?"