114. Sorrow [Allen & Lavi]

Theme: Sorrow

Person: Allen Walker & Lavi

The three of them were friends since they made eye contact. They were always together, always doing everything with each other. They never excluded each other. On a mission in Denmark, everything changed. Their lives changed. Their friendships changed.

[Name] slashed at the akuma, ready for another as the one she just slashed exploded. She peered over to her companions, seeing that they were doing alright. But, her eyes caught sight of something that would cause something horrible to happen to the two of her best friends. She slashed at the incoming akuma that was to her left and dashed to reach Allen and Lavi.

Everything seemed to be slow and the only thing running through her mind was to save her friends. They probably didn't know that the akuma was there, to ambush them, from the trees above.

She reached them, just in time, as the blast of power emerged from the trees to come straight at them. [Name] pushed Allen and Lavi out of the way, along with herself, too, but, she was too late.

She had managed to get Lavi and Allen out of the way, but she didn't have the same luck. It struck her in the back, creating a force that pushed her forward and burned her.

Smoke clouded the area and a surprised Lavi and Allen coughed and wheezed. They looked around, seeing each other. They then saw a figure in the smoke, on the ground, unmoving. The pair went over, curious, but, saw that it was [Name].

The pair of best friends' eyes widened and they hurried to check her pulse and see if she was alright. "[Name]! [Name]! Stay in there, [Name]! Please!" Allen and Lavi pleaded, pushing down on her chest so that her heart would start to beat again. But, it didn't work.

They let it go, their eyes red with tears threatening to fall. She had saved them. Why did she do that? She wasn't going to be enjoying anything anymore with them. There would be no more fun, no more.

The third space in between the male exorcists would be empty.