91. Rapture [Allen]

Theme: Rapture

Person: Allen Walker

[Name] felt the rain hit her nose, before looking up. The clouds were grey and the rain was starting to fall. She had no umbrella, simply because she forgot to bring one. It was her fault that it turned out this way.

She quickly walked under shelter, watching as the pedestrians brought out their umbrellas and shielded their bodies from the wet.

[Name] sighed. It would take hours, maybe, for the rain to stop. How could she get home?

"Are you stuck in the rain?" A kind boy around the age of hers asked, holding a clear umbrella. He had a scar of a pentagram that went down his eye and ended down at the bottom of his cheek, with a horizontal scar just under his eye. His eyes were a light grey, and his hair was snowy white.

[Name] looked with surprise at the boy, but answered honestly. "Yes, I am."

[Name] watched as the boy looked at the clouds, then at the surroundings. He moved forward so that he wasn't in the rain, and handed her his umbrella. "Here. Please use this to get home." He spoke kindly.

She was at a loss for words, but regained herself. "But you need it too, don't you?"

"Don't worry about it. I have a hood, and I don't live that far away. Please accept it." He spoke. He took her hand and put the umbrella in it, before grinning. "A pretty girl like you needs an umbrella."

[Name] blushed, before she thanked the mysterious teenager. "Thank you very much!" He nodded before he went. Before he left her eyesight, she had one more thing to ask.

"What's your name?"

He looked back, before smiling.

"Allen!"

Allen...she would remember that name, remember that he was really kind to her, kind enough to lend an umbrella. It made her happy knowing that people like him existed in the world.