20. Loneliness [Lavi]

Theme: Loneliness

Person: Lavi

[Name] sighed as the red head pressed his lips against her own, making him stop and pull away, looking at her with concern clouding his eyes. "What's up?"

[Name] pressed her lips to his hungrily, but didn't receive the same treatment. Lavi still stared at her with worry in his eyes.

"Tell me what the matter is, [Name]." Lavi stroked her cheek softly.

She touched his hand and squeezed it, holding it in her two hands as she met his green eyes. [Name] sighed and looked to the side. She didn't want to look at him when she said it. "Lavi...I...you're on that mission tomorrow, aren't you?" She asked.

Lavi nodded. "Yeah, I am. What about it?"

"I...I'll miss you..." She bit down onto her bottom lip. "Komui told me...that it's a life endangering mission..." She whispered the last sentence, her voice barely heard.

Lavi pulled [Name] in, caressing the back of her head and holding her hand. "If you think I'm going to die, think again. I'll be back, [Name], just for you." Lavi whispered next to her ear, his hot breath tickling it. It sent shivers down her spine and she squirmed.

Lavi laughed. "You're going to be lonely without me, aren't you? That's quite cute." Lavi kissed her forehead. [Name] pouted.

"Why don't we just continue with what we were just doing?" She asked, eager to get off the topic.

"Sure, if you really want to."

"Lavi..."

-Extended Ending-

The red head impatiently kissed her lips, trying to savour the moment longer. He felt up and down the sides of her body, making her press harder against his lips. She pulled away, a pout on her lips.

"You're really greedy."

Lavi smirked, before he continued to send butterfly kisses down her neck.

"I sure am."