21. Annoyance [Kanda Yu]

Theme: Annoyance

Person: Kanda Yu

Sometimes, [Name] was a nuisance. That's what Kanda thought. She was always on his heels, everywhere he went, everywhere he looked. Sometimes, when he really didn't want her to be there, she wouldn't be there. When he first noticed that she was everywhere, he thought it was just merely a coincidence. But when it happened for the 100th time or more, he found it creepy.

[Name], who was always around the Order HQ, walking around everywhere and helping the Science Division and other divisions, always saw Kanda around, at every corner, everywhere she looked. It kind of freaked her out that he was always where she was. First she thought it was a measly coincidence, but when it continued, she found it extremely creepy.

One day, they approached each other. Kanda had a scowl on and [Name] pressed her lips into a thin line. She approached him, hands on hips. "Kanda, can we talk?"

The only thing the stoic male did was nod his head slightly, before an accusing finger was pointed at his face by none other than [Name]. He twitched before he wanted to say what he wanted to say.

"You're an annoyance!" They said simultaneously.

They both froze and blinked. They were surprised that both had said the same thing, at the same time, with the same tone of voice.

"Huh?" [Name]'s eyes widened. "What?"

"Tch." Kanda crossed his arms.

"I want to ask you a question – why are you always there when I'm here? It's freaky!" She exclaimed.

"I could say the same to you!" Kanda snapped back.

They glared at each other before they turned around; both arms crossed and scowls on their faces. They were so oblivious, that they were doing the exact same things.