98. Envy [Tyki]

Theme: Envy

Person: Tyki Mikk

He was always so charming, so handsome, so...perfect. Girls flirted and flaunted over him, and guys stared in disbelief at how he was so much better than them. [Name] was no exception. But, what she did not have in common with others was that she had known Tyki since they were children. But, then he disappeared. After many years, he appeared again in front of [Name] and she was shocked that he was alive.

[Name] knew that he was popular amongst females, making her feel the green of envy. It annoyed her that she cared so much, after all those years. She couldn't even bear the sight of him even dancing with another girl!

Was she obsessed with him? Or was it because she didn't want to give him to somebody else?

Either way, it annoyed her to death.

"Wow...you're popular." [Name] commented, walking up to Tyki after he finished dancing with some random girl.

Tyki smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Jealous?"

[Name]'s eyes grew wide and she turned red, violently denying it. "N-No! I'm not!"

Tyki looked down at her before cupping her face with his gloved hand. "When you lie, it's so obvious that it's cute." With that, he went off.

[Name] stood there, red as a tomato, unable to move after being completely stepped on by his charms.

Yeah, she was obsessed with that guy.