89. Jubilation [Lavi]

Theme: Jubilation

Person: Lavi

[Name] flopped onto the floor after she had won against Lavi in the training hall. He was really good, but she had a feeling that he lost on purpose. But since she was so tired, she didn't bother to even care about it.

She felt like she was being poked after a relaxing five seconds or so. She groaned and turned her head to the side where the person who poked her was. She saw a mob of red hair and instantly knew who it was.

"Lavi...what are you doing?" [Name] asked.

"I'm poking you." Lavi responded, jabbing her in the shoulder gently.

[Name] ignored it, and Lavi kept on jabbing. But, he never stopped. [Name] pushed herself up from the ground and growled, "What do you want?!"

"Since we just finished up here, I was thinking we could go get some ice cream to eat or something." He suggested.

Upon hearing the word ice cream, [Name] lit up like a light bulb when flicked on. "Ice cream?!" She exclaimed, her eyes shining at the thought of it.

Lavi nodded. He stood up, offering his hand to her. "Come on."

[Name] grinned and grabbed his hand before he pulled her up, making their way to the cafeteria, with [Name] singing a song about ice cream all the way there.