37. Liking [Lavi]

Theme: Liking

Person: Lavi

"Ne, Lavi~! I want to be with you on your next mission~!" [Name] chimed as she ran up to Lavi, jumping on him to hug him.

Lavi stumbled a bit but regained his balance, before he stared at the girl that hugged him, smiling. "Morning to you too, [Name]. Don't do that. If I were Allen, I'd be on the ground right about now."

[Name] laughed, hugging him tighter. "I love you, Lavi~!"

"Hah?" Lavi was stoned. Never once did she say that to him. In his head, he was thinking one thing. LOL WHAT?

[Name] waited for a reaction, but pouted when there wasn't. "You were supposed to say: 'I love you too'!" She poked his face.

"Ahaha..." Lavi tried to regain his posture and mood. Too bad for him, she had already broken down his first layer of a protective shield.

"Hmph! I'll make you say it, then!" [Name] pinched his cheeks gently and made faces, faking her own voice as Lavi's, making him say 'I love you too.'

Lavi couldn't help but laugh. Is that why she squeezed through his barrier?

"I think it might be coming to that..." He said to himself.

"Huh? Did you say something?" [Name] asked, looking up at him with her [Eye Colour] eyes.

"Hahaha, nothing!"

"Hmmm...."