18. Anxiety [Lavi]

Theme: Anxiety

Person: Lavi

He hadn't come back. [Name] was worried. He hadn't been back for a month. He was reported missing last week. His companions who went onto the trip with him came back, alive and healthy, although a little scratched up. They came back last week. That was when they called for a search party for Lavi, who had saved them from a deadly akuma attack, and has been missing since. They had no idea where he went.

[Name] was horrified to hear that. It wasn't a good thing and that was what she knew, and what everyone else knew. But anyone that was missing was a horrific and horrible thing. [Name]didn't want to even think about what happened to Lavi. It would be too horrible to even think about it let alone experience it for ones' self.

[Name] paced from the front of the room to the back of the room, thinking hard about where he would've gone. She cared for him a lot, like all friends do. But her feelings had developed and she had started to love him instead of see him as a friend. It was probably the most heart-wrenching moment when she discovered from the others that the cool red head that she loved had gone missing, and for more than 2 weeks too.

What is he had died? What if the akuma captured him alive and tortured him? What is the akuma brought him to the Noah and let them kill him? What if they forced him to work under them and go against his friends and the Black Order?

[Name] mentally screamed in her head, trying to think properly. But since she had all those questions in her head, it prevented her from thinking properly.

"When is he coming back...? When will they find him...?" She started pacing back and forth again.

[Name] was anxious for him to come back, alive and well.