111. Alienation [Allen]

Theme: Alienation

Person: Allen Walker

Day to day, [Name] would go and visit Allen, even when he didn't want her to come. She didn't know what was wrong – all he just said was that he didn't want to hurt anybody. It made sense, yet it didn't. There was a missing link to all this.

One day, when she was just about to approach that door, it exploded in a huge explosion sound, the door blowing off it and nearly hitting her. She stood there, shocked, but regained her composure before looking in.

She saw that it was the Noah. They were there, the small child like one and the tall curly dark haired one. They had Allen with them, but he wasn't captured.

"Allen-kun!" [Name] shouted.

Allen turned around, his eyes wide and shocked. He didn't expect her to come that day, since it was a special day for one of the members of the Black Order.

"[Name]-chan?!" He gasped.

"What...where are you going?!" She exclaimed.

Allen's eyes softened and he smiled, but sadly. It brought tears to [Name]'s eyes because of the sadness that it was derived from.

"I would be alienated here in this jail...and I'm not going to be here forever. Never." Allen turned around, his back to [Name], "I really do love you, [Name]. Thank you for being there for me; for being a friend – like family."

[Name] took a step forward, knowing what was about to happen. She felt the pain in his voice, the pain in his heart. He didn't want to go. But he had to. She reached out, but was too late. They were gone.

"Goodbye."