30. Disappointment [Kanda Yu]

Theme: Disappointment

Person: Kanda Yu

[Name] ran up to the long haired exorcist from behind, going to his side and then to the front of him. He stopped, staring down at the smaller female.

"What?" He asked.

[Name] looked up at his eyes; they seemed like they were glaring at her but they weren't. Plus, they were quite nice, those eyes of his. How come he got such cool eyes?

There was something that [Name] really wanted. It was strange, coming from her, since she barely ever wanted something. But when she wants something, she really means it. So what she wants is...

"Hey, Kanda, can I touch your ha-" [Name] was immediately cut off.

"No." Bluntly, he put the truth in words.

The dark eyed exorcist didn't like his hair to be touched. He didn't like it to be the centre of attention, either. And [Name] constantly going up to him, asking him to touch his hair was no exception. It irritated him all the more.

"Why don't you leave me alone and stop asking stupid things." Kanda demanded, walking off past [Name].

[Name] stared after him, frowning, before pouting and crossing her arms. He could be such a meanie at times. She stared at the ground in front of her, wondering what to do next. Then, something caught her eye. A strand of long dark hair that belonged to none other than the exorcist she conversed with before.

"I should try and sell this on the auction. I wonder how much it'll cost..." [Name] grinned. "That's exactly what I'll do."