76. Panic [Lavi]

Theme: Panic

Person: Lavi

[Name] was linked arm in arm with her red haired friend, in a city and country that was foreign to her. Lavi knew what place they were in, where they were, and what they were doing. [Name]did not.

"Hey, Lavi—" [Name] turned to her left to talk to him, but gasped and pulled away when she saw it wasn't him, but another man with a top hat. "S-Sorry!" She apologized, bowing her head as she quickly turned around to find her red haired friend.

[Name]'s [Eye Colour] eyes looked around, scanning the area to find that familiar mop of red hair that she so very loved. But, she couldn't find it. Her heart beat started to fasten and her palms began to sweat. She bit her bottom lip softly, because of her nerves.

Lavi was the only person that could lead [Name] around without getting lost. Maybe it was because of his photographic memory, or if it was because of his good coordination?

Either way, without having Lavi there, [Name] had no idea what to do.

"L-Lavi?! Lavi! Where are you?! Lavi! LAVI!"

"O-Oi..."

[Name] felt herself getting shook, before her eyes fluttered open, staring up at a dark ceiling.

"Huh...?" She blinked once before looking to her side. That was a dream. But, it felt so real to [Name].

"Um...you were calling my name out in your sleep..." Lavi said, scratching the side of his face with his index finger.

"I was?!" [Name] exclaimed.

"Y-Yeah...you were..." Lavi said, laughing.

"What did I say?"

"..." Lavi thought for a while. "You only said my name..."

"Ah...phew!" [Name] sighed in relief.

I forgot to mention that she said that she thought of me as a travel coordinator...Lavi thought, sweat-dropping. Ah, I don't care anymore...as long as she didn't say that I was an idiot or something...

"Hey, Lavi, did I say 'I love you'?" [Name] asked suddenly, catching the red head's attention.

He froze, green eyes wide.

[Name] waved a hand in front of his face, after seeing his reaction. "Geez, I was just joking! I wondered how you'd take it...man. Do you hate me this much?!"