63. Wrath [Kanda, Allen, Lavi]

Theme: Wrath

Person: Kanda Yu, Lavi & Allen Walker

"Let's play beach volleyball!" [Name] shouted, throwing the ball up and catching it again.

Lavi, Lenalee, Allen and Kanda all stared her way. The three of them grinned without a certain someone, and they gladly set up before they started playing.

"Ok, How about girls against boys? I want to thrash you three!" [Name] grinned, walking into the sand court. "Kanda, you're playing too, so you're on the other side!"

"Che."

"Game, start!" [Name] threw the ball up into the air, hitting it to the other side.

Lavi and Allen went to get the ball, but it went straight to Kanda.

Kanda, taking this opportunity, he stuck up one hand and got the ball. Strangely, though, the ball was completely still when he pulled it down.

"Kanda, over here!" Allen called.

"No, over here!" Lavi jumped up and down.

"This is retarded." Kanda threw the ball down onto the ground, then went over to the sitting area and sat there, putting back his dagger.

Meanwhile, the others took the ball and threw it up, before it floated back down, deflated.

"HEY! THE BALL'S DEFLATED!" The two exorcists glared straight at Kanda. "KANDA!"

"Che..." Kanda looked to the other side of the beach. "What the hell am I even doing here?"