88. Elation [Kanda]

Theme: Elation

Person: Kanda Yu

[Name] held onto a few books as she strolled down the corridors of the Black Order. She was bored and had nothing to do, being only 9 years old. Everything and everyone there was busy. And she wanted to read, too.

Finally, after walking past many corridors and hallways, she spotted a familiar long haired man. She smiled and lit up like a candle, shuffling over to him as fast as she could. At least there was someone there that could read with her.

"Kanda-chan! Kanda-chan!" [Name] cried, pulling on Kanda's long coat.

Kanda turned around, glaring down at the child. "Don't address me with -chan."

Unfazed, [Name] grinned at him, letting go of his coat as she got his attention, before showing the book up to him. "Come read this book with me, please, Kanda-chan!"

Kanda's eye twitched as she addressed him by that name again, before he frowned. "I have things to do. Go away." Before he walked off.

[Name] pouted and followed after him, grabbing onto his coat and insisting him to do what she says. Finally, after much annoyance, Kanda agreed.

"Fine! Make it quick, though." He sighed deeply.

"Yay! Thanks, Kanda-chan!" [Name] squealed.

She remembered all the last times she read with Kanda during her time in the Black Order. It was always fun, as she always played guessing games with him on characters in the story and he'd never get it.

She hoped these days would never end.