Damian Wayne|| Dare

Damian: 13
Y/n: 13
(y/n) your name
(l/n) last name
(bf/n) best friend's name
Warnings: none
(Edited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your friends were sitting at your table in the cafeteria playing truth or dare. Well, mostly truth since everyone was too scared to pick dare. "Ariana, truth or dare?" (bf/n) asked. "Truth" Ariana answered. "Hmm. Who was the last guy you slept with?" (bf/n) asked. "Easy. Josh" Ariana answered without shame. 'Josh?!... I haven't slept with anyone yet' So the game continued.

You didn't take any part of it so you just laughed and watched when everyone else played.

"You guys are chickens" you said bored after couple rounds. "Says the one who isn't even playing" (bf/n) then said. "Touché. Fine shoot" you said. "Truth or Dare?" Ariana asked. "Dare" you said but regret it as soon as you saw Ariana and Maria's faces. "Go kiss Damian" Ariana said with a smug smirk on her face.

Okay, little back story here. You and Damian didn't get along at all. You've hated each other since he came into this school. You were always arguing and fighting with each other. Of course, your oh so lovely friends now think that you liked him and he liked you. That's the most disgusting thing you could think of. So, of course, they decided to make you kiss him.

"No way," you said. "Chickening out, (y/n)?" Maria said. You sighed and got up. You walked towards Damian's table where he sat with his friends. You couldn't believe that he actually got any friends.

"Heyy Damian. What's up?" You asked as you reached his table. He looked up at you disgusted. "Why are you talking to me, (l/n)" he asked. "What? I can't come and say hi to my classmate?" "No. You cannot" he had a bored look on his face. You looked back at your friends who signalled to just do it. You sighed and looked at Damian again.

"You had something?" He asked. You didn't answer just pulled him by his tie closer to you and kissed him. Damian was shocked he didn't know what to do. He isn't used to this kind of things. You pulled away pretty quickly and walked back to your own table without looking back at him.

You sat on your table keeping your red face down and you could hear whistling and your friends laughing their heads off. "I can't believe you actually did that!" (bf/n) laughed "Shut up"

You were scared to go to your next class. Damian sat next to you in English class and the last thing what you wanted, was to sit next to him after what you did.

Once you stepped in your class you saw Damian already sitting on his place. You looked down and walked to your seat not looking at him. For the first time in like forever you didn't start an argument with him. You didn't even glance at him during the class.

Once the class ended you quickly got out of there and ran to your locker. You put the useless things back into your locker and closed it then started walking out. Before you could get out of the school Damian stopped you. He pulled you away from the other students so you could talk without interruptions.

"What was that?" He asked right away. "W-what do you mean" you stuttered. "The kiss in the cafeteria" he crossed his arms on top of his chest. You sighed "look Damian I'm sorry. I wouldn't have done that if my stupid friends wouldn't have made me" you said looking down the whole time. You looked up at him and saw him looking at you with a raised brow. "We were playing Truth or Dare and since my friends think we would be cute together they made me kiss you" you continued. "I see" he said still looking bit angry.

"Why do your friends even think that we would be cute together?" He asked. "I don't know. Maybe because we're on each other's throats all the time" you said. Damian did his usual "tt" and something inside of your brains snapped. The way he looked down at you with crossed arms was suddenly actually quite attractive. You snapped out of it and looked down.

"I guess now we can go back to the way things were before, right?" You asked. "Sure" he said with his usual voice and walked away from you returning to his cold behaviour.

You stood there for a moment confused about your feelings towards the Wayne kid. One thing is for sure you didn't hate him anymore. But you couldn't like him either.. right?

I just ruined Damian lol. Welp, I guess it's fine since this is my first time🤷‍♀️