Jason Todd|| What's Soulmate?

Jason: 11
Y/n: 17
Warnings: nah
Summary: Jason over hears Dick mention soulmates and since he doesn't know what it is he goes to ask from the reader.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in your room watching a movie. It had been quiet day and Bruce was out on a patrol with Dick so it left you with the new kid Jason. Jason was definitely like a little brother to you. Ever since he came in the picture you made sure to give him the childhood that he deserves.

You usually played video games together or went out for ice cream and bunch of different sibling shit. Dick was with you two a lot too and you had many fun memories together.

You heard the door of your room open so you looked over there. "Hey Jay. how ya doing?" you asked and sat up.

Jason walked over your bed and climbed infront of you. "What's a soulmate?" he asked and tilted his head. "Why do you ask?"
"I heard Dick talk about soulmates. So what is it?"

You thought about a perfect way to explain it to Jason. "Well. Soulmate is like a best friend but more. It's the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else. That someone who makes you a better person... actually they don't make you a better person, you do that by yourself because they inspire you. It's the person who knew you, accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did.. or no one else would. And no matter what, you'll always love them and nothing could never change that."

Jason looked at you with a smile. "I want a soulmate!" You chuckled and ruffled his hair. "You'll get one someday. Trust me kid" "Don't call me kid." You smiled and shook your head.

"Do you have a soulmate?" Jason asked. "No I don't but I'm sure I'll find them someday. We all do, when the time is ready" Jason smiled again and hugged you. You hugged back and kissed the top of his head.

"You want to stay here and watch movies with me?" you asked. "Sure!" You cuddled up on your bed and you picked a movie that Jason can watch too.