Jason Todd|| I miss you

Jason: 15
Y/n: 15
(B/n) brother's name
Warnings: a bit cursing and not so innocent joke.
(Edited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know Jay.. my brother is gonna spend the whole vacation here..." you said laying on your bed.

You were currently talking with Jason on the phone about you spending a couple of nights at the manor since it's summer vacation. The only problem was that your overprotective brother came to visit and is gonna stay the rest of the vacation.

Your brother never liked Jason when you guys were little. Actually (b/n) didn't like any guys you hang out with even if they were only your friends. That's why you can't tell him that you have a boyfriend.

You heard Jason sigh "then sneak out" he suggested. "Are you crazy? You want me to get grounded? You and I would both be in so big trouble" "I don't care I miss you, baby" he said and your heart melted. "I know I miss you too... but I can't risk it.. if (b/n) finds out about you, you're dead" you said

You heard someone coming upstairs and assumed that it was your brother since your parents were out. "I gotta go, Jay, I'll talk to you later, love you" you said and hung up.

Right, when you ended the call your brother walked in. "Sup sis?" He said and fell on your bed. "Nothing much bro" you said. "Who were you talking to?" "Oh umm.. just one friend" you answered. "Girl things" he said with an annoying voice.

You pushed him a little and he laughed. "But really what's new in your life?" he looked at you. You shrugged "I get better grades now and I got few new friends" (b/n) raised a brow. "You have friends?!" "Shut up idiot!" he laughed again and you just rolled your eyes. "What's new in your life?" "I got a job" "Really?... you got a job?" "Hey! Anyway... I also got a girlfriend" "I thought you were gay..." "pfft no way in hell!" you laughed. "How's your "love life" do I need to kill anyone?" you smiled and shook your head. "No, you don't need to kill anyone" "Good. Just call me if I do tho" "I will"

(B/n) smiled and you continued talking and teasing each other for a while.

When he left to go call his girlfriend you decided to watch Netflix and do nothing for the rest of the evening.

Halfway through your favourite movie, you heard something hit your window. At first, you thought it was just some idiot bee trying to get in but when you heard it the third time you got up and walked to your window.

You looked out of the window and saw Jason standing there with rocks in his hand. You quickly opened the window and Jason climbed in your room.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" You whispered. "Came to see you obviously" he smirked. "You're so dead if my brother is gonna walk in here." You said. "He's not gonna walk in if you lock the door, darling" he said. You rolled your eyes and went to lock the door.

Meanwhile, Jason got fully into your room and closed the window then looked around.

"That wasn't there before" he said after seeing your new nightstand. "Yeah, mom bought it for me yesterday" you looked at him.

Jason nodded and took his jacket off throwing it on your bed then walked to you. "I missed you" he said wrapping his arms around your waist. "I missed you too Jay" you said and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Nice PJs btw" he said smiling at you. You looked down at your PJs and laughed seeing you were wearing your batman PJs.

"Oh, you like them?" You asked after you stopped laughing. "Yeah I do, even tho they would look better on the floor" he winked at you and you turned red. "Jason!" You whisper shouted pushing him away from you.

Jason laughed "don't take it so seriously baby" he pulled you back to him. "I hate you" "No you don't" he kissed you and you kissed him back.

You pulled away before it could get heated. "Wanna watch Netflix?" You smiled at him. "Sure" he answered and you jumped on your bed. Jason laughed at you and came next to you.

You watched your favourite series and cuddled on your bed. After a couple of episodes, you became really tired. "Are you staying overnight?" You asked Jason. "Yeah not in a mood to go home" he said kissing your forehead.

You yawned and laid your head on top of Jason's chest and closed your eyes. Jason began to stroke your hair in a calming manner and pulled the covers on top of you.

"Goodnight, Jaybird" you said half asleep. "Goodnight, darling" he said and kissed the top of your head.

You fell asleep listening to Jason's heartbeat and happy that he decided to come by.