Tim Drake|| Jealous

(Can we all just take a minute to look how cute Tim is... SO FRICKING ADORABLE!)
Tim: 16
Y/n: 16
(Y/n) your name
(E/n) enemy's name
(F/n) friend's name
Warnings: mentions of sex but nothing too much I guess
Summary: Tim is partnered up with reader's enemy and she gets way too flirty around Tim.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You watched Tim working with (e/n) on the science project. "That bitch..." you mumbled. 

(F/n) looked at you. "It's just a small project (y/n) nothing else"  You scoffed. "Yeah say that to (e/n) she's been flirting with Tim all the fucking time" you glared daggers at (e/n)

(F/n) sighed and patted your shoulder. "It's Tim dude he would never hurt you. Plus look at him he isn't enjoying that at all... now can you help me instead of breaking all my pencils"

You looked at (f/n) and tried to focus on the project.

You heard a giggle from (e/n) and looked up. (E/n) touched Tim's shoulder in not so friendly way. You broke the pencil that you were holding in half and glared at (e/n).

"Oh c'moon! That was my last pencil. Last time I'm letting you borrow them.." Your friend said. "Heh... sorry"
"It's cool... I understand"

Time skip

You walked next to Tim when your class ended. "Hey Timmy you want to come to my place?"
"I would but I can't today"
"Oh why?"
"I'm working on the project today"
"Alone?"
"No"
"Oh.."

Tim looked at you with a raised brow. "But I'll see you tomorrow"
"Yeah" you smiled. Tim kissed your cheek and walked to (e/n).

(F/n) put a hand on your shoulder. "You good there mate?"
"Peachy."
"Want to come to my place?"
"Sure"

You walked to your friend's house and straight to her room.

You jumped on her bed and she followed closely behind.

"I hate school" your friend said. You chuckled and closed your eyes with a sigh.

(F/n) sat up when she got a snap. "Tch. (E/n)"
You sat up quickly. "What did she sent?"
(F/n) showed you the phone and a picture of (e/n) and Tim.

"Why the fuck is her hand on my boyfriend?!" You asked and took the phone

"Why the fuck is her hand on my boyfriend?!" You asked and took the phone. "God bless (e/n).."

(E/n) sent another picture.

You scoffed and threw the phone on the bed

You scoffed and threw the phone on the bed. "Relax. Those pictures doesn't mean anything. She just wants to piss you off"
"I'm gonna kill that bitch"
"I- I don't think that's a good idea. But I do have one idea."

Time skip.

You walked in the classroom with (f/n) and saw (e/n) sitting next to bored Tim.

You smiled at Tim and sat down with (f/n).

(E/n) gave you a dirty look and smiled at Tim. Tim just rolled his eyes hoping for the class to end soon.

After the class ended (e/n) dragged Tim with her to the cafeteria. You decided not to care because you do trust Tim enough to let him be with others.

You walked with (f/n) to the cafeteria and sat on a table not too far from Tim's.

You looked over to their table when you heard a giggle and saw (e/n)'s arm around Tim.

Tim looked very uncomfortable and looked at you for help.

You chuckled and stood up. You walked to their table and (e/n) immediately rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here? We're having a conversation with my Timmy boy over here" (e/n) said.
"Sorry to burst your bubble but he's mine. So I suggest you to get your hands off of him if you want to keep them attached to the rest of your body."
"Excuse me?!"
"Oh sorry I didn't know you were deaf.... maybe you'll understand if I do this"

You pulled Tim away from her and kissed him. Tim smiled into the kiss and happily kissed you back. He pulled you closer by the waist and you could hear an offended gasp from (e/n).

You pulled away and looked at Tim with a smile. "Want to get out?" You asked. "Yes."

You chuckled and took his hand. You smirked at (e/n) and left the cafeteria with Tim.

"Thank you for saving me " Tim said. "No problem. I would have done it anyway"
"You were jealous?"
"Who wouldn't be?! That bitch was way too friendly with you. Oh and that wasn't even friendly!"
"You're cute when you're jealous"
You smiled and blushed a little.

Bonus:

You hugged Tim and decided to bite his neck. Tim's eyes widened and he looked at you surprised. "Did you just bite me?"
"Yeah"
"We have school"
"We can always skip couple hours. My parents aren't home~" you played with his tie.

Tim took your hand and dragged you towards the exit. You chuckled at his excitement.

I'm finally at home guys. So that means more updates coming up.
But school is starting soon so that maybe will be in the way but I'll try to keep updating every other day.