Jason Todd|| Now Or Never

Jason: 21
Y/n: 20
(Y/n) your name
(F/n) friend's name
Warnings: gets smuttyyyyy
Requested: yupppp
Summary: based on the lyrics of Now Or Never by Halsey(this was hard tbh)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't get it... why don't you just end the thing between you two already?" Your roommate asked."I like him okay?" (f/n) raised a brow. "When was the last time he called?"

You thought about it for a moment. You've been talking with Jason for a while now and well it seems like he wouldn't be too serious with you.

It's not just him tho. You live in Central City and he in Gotham City so that makes it complicated too.

College also keeps you pretty busy so when he would call, you have no time to answer.

At first, your "relationship" was basic. You talked a lot and helped each other when needed. You haven't talked about making anything official yet but you wanted to. The only problem was Jason who seemed like he doesn't even want to keep talking with you. 

"It's been a while.." (f/n) sighed. "Look (y/n) if you like him and want a real relationship then tell that to him. It doesn't help if you come whine to me" you raised a brow. "Gee why didn't I think that?... he's too busy to answer my calls" "then text him. Or go to his place. Just do something"

You sighed. "Okay fine. I'll try to contact him" "good"

You then dialled Jason's number and tried to call him. It went to the voicemail so you decided to text him. 'Hey, Jay. I need to talk to you. Call me as soon as you can'

You put the phone away "let's go to Alex's dorm" you walked in your friends' dorm. "Hey (y/n) how's Jason?" Alex asked. "I don't know..."

You looked at (f/n) "Wait weren't you supposed to go to your mother's birthday party?" "I'm leaving soon" he/she leaned on the small fridge.

You nodded. (F/n)'s hair looking like a mess. You chuckled and went to your friend's desk to get a hairbrush. "Catch" you threw the brush to them and they easily cached it. "Thanks" "where is Lucy?" "Went to take a shower" Alex answered.

You nodded and walked to the fridge. (F/n) moved away from the fridge and you took your ice tea.

Since your fridge was broken you kept your drinks in here. "See ya on Monday" (f/n) walked to the door of the dorm "Your buss doesn't leave any time soon" "yeah yeah I'll miss you too!" They yelled and walked out.

You shook your head with a chuckle, took a sip of the ice tea then talked with Alex for a while.
(I had to google what it's like to live in a college... I kinda want to go in college now)

You looked at the time and decided to get back to your own dorm.

You went to sit at the desk in your room and opened your MacBook. (Or whatever you prefer)

There were few essays that you had undone so you decided to finally do them.

You looked at your phone after a while and saw nothing. Jason hasn't tried to call nor he hasn't texted you back yet.

Time skip

You wrote down the most important stuff your professor was saying. It was the third and the last lesson that day. That's why you love Fridays, only three lessons.

Your eyes travelled to your phone on the table when it turned off. Luckily you had earphones in so no one else heard. You checked the caller.

Jason

Your eyes widened. You picked up your backpack and notebook then ran out of the classroom.

Few of your friends tried to shout after you but you didn't care about that right now.