Tim Drake|| Celebrity Crush

Tim: 16
Y/n: 16
Jason: 21
Dick: 23
Y/n - your name
F/n - friend's name
Warnings: Nah(except this sucks and Tim is bit ooc... sorry lmao)
Request: 'I was wondering if you could do a one-shot where the reader has a 'celebrity' crush on Red Robin, and while the reader is over a Wayne manor, Richard and Jason find out about this and start making fun of the reader. Tim is too embarrassed to say anything, and the teasing gets to the point that the reader leaves. Later that night Red Robin visits the reader, and the reader almost has a heart attack (or something)'
A/n: I changed (y/n) into y/n. Aaaand I'm sorry this took so fricking long and I'm sorry this isn't any of my greatest one-shots I really tried lol. Well anyway, I hope you like it (:
_______________________________

You ran in the school towards your friend f/n's locker. As you finally saw her and her locker you ran even faster. "Did you read the news!!?"  F/n jumped at the sudden outburst and looked at you confused. "What news?" You lifted up a finger signalling to wait a sec since you tried to calm your breath.

You took a deep breath then sighed. "So... Red Robin saved the day again! There was a crime very close to my place!" You smiled excitedly. F/n chuckled. She knew how big of a fangirl you were.

She put a hand on your shoulder. "Okay dreamer let's go to the class now" she pulled you towards the classroom.

You kept talking about Red Robin but stopped when you stepped in the classroom. You were a huge fan but didn't really want anyone else to know. People nowadays are cruel.

You noticed your friend Tim and smiled. You took f/n's hand and dragged her towards him. F/n frowned. "Why are we going in front of the clas- ooh" she smirked when she noticed Tim. For some reason, she shipped you two really hard.

"Hey, Timmy!" You said as you sat next to him. Tim looked up from his phone and smiled. "Hi y/n. You weren't in a geography lesson." You chuckled. "Yeah, I overslept" Tim snorted and gave you a paper. "We are pair and this is what we should do" you looked at the paper and frowned. A sigh left your lips. "Okay then... your place today?" Tim nodded. "Sure" you smiled and looked at f/n's. She was smirking like an idiot. You punched her arm just before the teacher walked in.

After school, you went straight to Tim's place and the look on your face was priceless when you saw his home. You completely forgot that Tim was RICH rich. Well, Bruce is but anyway.

You did all the school work surprisingly fast and decided to go to the living room to watch Netflix.

Tim's brothers were there too but they didn't really care about your presence.

A sigh escaped your lips. "Where's the bathroom?" You looked at Tim. "Upstairs. The fifth door on the right" you blinked a few times trying to remember the directions. Tim raised a brow when he noticed the look on your face. "You need me to come with you?" Suddenly a laugh came from Jason. "Wow Timmy I didn't know you were a pervert"

Tim frowned and looked at his brother. "Wh-" He stopped when he realized what he meant. "NO! I didn't mean it like that!" You giggled and stood up. "I'll be fine Tim. And good one Jay" you smirked and ran upstairs.

Jason snorted and he looked towards Tim. "Is that y/n's phone?" Tim looked next to him then at Jason again. "Yeah" Jason smirked and jumped up from his seat. He quickly took the phone and sat back down. "Dude! You can't touch that!" Dick said. "Do I look like I care?" (yes Jason is a little asshole in this one)

Jason opened the phone and his eyebrows raised up because of the background. He snorted and since there was no passcode he got straight in. Looking for a camera.