Jason Todd || Coming Home

Jason: 22
Y/n: 15
N/n - nickname
Y/n - your name
Warnings: none
Summary: Jason is in Europe working for the military and his little sister y/n is missing him very much back in Gotham. Luckily Jason can come back home earlier than expected.
Art credits: jiuge (Deviantart)
A/n: I guess I could say this is a military au of some kind?.... I don't know.  Also, don't ask why he's in Europe idek lol 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You groaned as you fell on the ground. Damian raised a brow. "You're even worse than normal, Todd. What's wrong?" You snorted and stood up. "Nothing. Are we done? We've been training all day" Damian sighed. "Whatever"

You rolled your eyes and walked out of the Batcave mumbling few curse words in (whatever language).

~3rd pov~

Damian raised a brow and looked at Tim who was working in the cave. Tim looked at Damian confused. "What did you do?" Damian tt'ed. "Nothing. She's been like that all day" Tim raised a brow. "Oh?"

Tim looked at his phone and noticed a message from Jason. "Oooh!" Damian walked to Tim. "What?" Tim looked at Damian. "It's been two years now"

~2nd pov~

You groaned and fell face-first on your bed. You've been waiting for a phone call from Jason but so far nothing.

To be honest you were a bit scared. What if something had happened? But you also know that Jason is strong and can handle himself.

Time skip

You raised a brow as Dick gave you the piece of fabric. "What am I supposed to do with this?" Dick sighed. "Cover your eyes. We'll train without vision. So your other senses get better" you rolled your eyes. "They already are really good." Dick smiled. "Always can be better. Little D" You frowned confused. 'Damian?'

You heard a tiny almost inaudible voice and caught a metal pipe just before it hit your head.

You looked at Damian getting annoyed. "What the fuck dude?! I could have gotten concussions!" Damian just smirked and used the pipe as an armrest. "We knew you'd be able to catch it. Now let's try without vision." Dick interrupted. "Wait. You're trying to hit me with a pipe?!" "No! I'm trying to punch you... that didn't sound any better..."

You sighed. "Fine." You covered your face with the fabric and got into a fighting stance.

You spend fifteen minutes dodging Dick's hits and trying to hit him yourself.

"Ugh!" You groaned when you fell on the ground. "Good job n/n. Now again.... take my hand" you sighed and lifted your hand. Dick took it and pulled you up easily. 'His hand is bigger than I remembered... what the fuck? Why do I care about that?'

You tried to hit him but punched air instead. "C'moon!" You heard a chuckle and threw a punch to where the sound was coming from.

Luckily you did hit him. You smiled as you heard him groan. "I did it!" You jumped not so mad anymore. "Your right hook is getting better. Good job, kid"

You froze. "Jay?!" you took off the blindfold and your eyes widened. Your hand covered your mouth and your eyes began to water.

Jason chuckled. "What. Aren't you happy to see me?" You smiled tears running down your cheeks. You jumped on Jason and hugged him like he would disappear any minute.

Dick watched you two with a smile. Damian rolled his eyes and tt'ed.

You pulled away from the hug. Jason smiled and wiped away your tears. "I thought you weren't coming back till Christmas" Jason shrugged. "My job was done there so they let me leave early" your smile grew. "So you don't have to go back?..." Jason shook his head. "Nope. Except if there will be a war..." you smiled and hugged him again hiding your face in the crook of his neck.

You spend hours in Jason's arms, afraid that he will disappear. You also told him about everything that he had missed. You spend the whole day with him, happy about the fact that he was finally home.

BONUS

Jason flinched when the kitten on his lap bit him. You chuckled and took the kitten from him. "You could've told me that you got a kitten" you shrugged. "I didn't want to tell you everything. Just so you wouldn't feel bad for missing out and because I wanted to tell you face to face"

Jason chuckled and pulled you on his lap. He hugged you while you were hugging the kitten.

You looked at Jason. "How come you got out so early? It's March..." Jason looked at you. "They didn't need my help anymore. New soldiers came in and since I've been there the longest they gave me the chance to leave. So I decided to come home to my little sister" he ruffled your hair.

You laughed and slapped his hand away. "I'm glad you did" Jason took the book from your nightstand and raised a brow. "Plus Damian pulled on some right strings and got me a flight" "Damian?... really?" Jason nodded. "He's fucking annoying but sometimes not so bad" you chuckled and leaned into his chest. "I missed you, Jay" "I missed you too, sis" 

I decided to just write y/n instead of (y/n) seems better, what ya think?