Jason Todd|| Pregnant

Jason: 25
Y/n: 24
(Y/n) your name
Warnings: one curse word
Requested: nope
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up next to your lovely fiancé Jason and smiled.

You tried to go back to sleep but sudden feeling of sickness made you jump off the bed and run into the bathroom.

You've had these morning sicknesses way too often now and you've become really nervous.

You brushed your teeth and sat on the toilet. You were so sure what all this was about and it scared you.

You looked up and saw your fiancé at the doorway with concerned look on his face.

"Hi babe" you said with a fake smile but Jason saw through it.

Jason came to you and bends down to your level. He took a hold of your hands. "This has been going on all week now you need to take that test" he said. You sighed and looked down.

"I know Jay.." you said. Jason tilted your head back up. "Whatever it says I'm here for you" he said and you smiled.

*time skipp*

You looked at the positive pregnancy test not sure if you should be happy or not. You walked out of the bathroom into the living room where Jason was.

"Babe.." you said and Jason stood up. You gave him the test and he looked at hit with wide eyes.

You looked at Jason scared of what he's gonna say next. Jason looked up at you with the biggest smile you've ever seen and hugged you really tight.

You giggled at his behavior. "I'm gonna be a father!" He said and you smiled.

"I'm glad that you're okay with it" you said. "How could I not be? We're gonna have a little Jason running around here soon" he said still smiling. "What if it's a girl?" You asked "It's gonna be a guy trust me" he said and you laughed.

Jason kissed your forehead and hugged you again. "I love you (y/n)" he said. "I love you too Jason" you said

"I need to call Damian" you said and pulled away from the hug. Jason groaned. "Damian can wait" he said.

You turned around to look at him. "You should be nicer to him he is gonna be your brother-in-law soon" you said. "He's a Demon I'm gonna be nice to him when he's gonna be nice to me" he said and you laughed.

You went back to Jason and wrapped your arms around his neck. "He's my brother Jay" you said. "I don't care. Can't we just celebrate together this day and tell him tomorrow?" He asked. "Fine... but he's gonna kill you, ya know" you said. "I know but I don't give a fuck" he said and kissed you.

A bit short yes but gonna upload two one shots today