Batboys|| Demons

Dick: 21
Jason: 19
Tim: 17
Damian: 13
Y/n: 19
Warnings: some cursing
Summary: (y/n) loves singing and is pretty good at it too but can't sing when someone might hear them. So one day when everyone's out (y/n) has time to sing from the top of their lungs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You put on your earphones and played your favourite playlist from Spotify. Everyone else was at school or hanging out with their friends so you had the whole manor to yourself.

You began to hum the song that was playing and opened your math book.  You tried to do the homework but kept focusing too much on the lyrics.

A sigh escaped from you so you stood up to do something else.

The song changed and you gasped as you recognized the song. It was Demons by Imagine Dragons one of your favourite bands.

You smiled and walked toward the stairs.

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

"When your dreams all fail, and the ones we hail, are the worst of all, and the blood's run stale" you began to sing alone the lyrics.

you arrived in the kitchen still singing. Normally you would definitely not sing outside of your room but everyone was out so no one could hear.

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

"When you feel my heat, look into my eyes! It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide. Don't get too close it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide!"  you sang with so much passion that Beyoncé would be shaking.

You made yourself a sandwich while still singing the lyrics. It was a pretty old song but it's too awesome to not to sing along with.

You pretended that the butter knife was a mic as you sang the lyrics. Little did you know that the three of the four brothers just came home. 

"Don't want to let you down but I am hell bound! though this is all for you don't want to hide the truth" 

Of course, everyone could hear you singing from the top of your lungs. Jason took out his phone ready to record the whole thing as they walked in the kitchen.

"When you feel my heat, look into my eyes. It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide"

Everyone's eyes widened. You were really good and it surprised them all.

As Damian walked in the room he was going to say something but Dick shut him up by covering his mouth. Damian slapped the hand away with a glare and stayed quiet.

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

"Your eyes they shine so bright, I want to save their light. I can't escape this now unless you show me how!~"  Jason chuckled "wow!"

You froze as you heard his voice. you paused the music and slowly turned around. Your eyes widened as you saw the boys looking at you. "H-how long have you been there?"  "long" Dick punched Jason slightly. "Not even a minute. Okay almost a minute"

"O-oh g-god" you covered your face getting embarrassed. "Hey don't worry. You were awsome" Dick smiled and walked to you. "Yeah, you would definitely beat the shit out of everyone in a singing contest"  You blushed and leaned to Dick so his chest was hiding your face now. "s-shut u-up..."

Dick chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Don't be so embarrassed (n/n). You were great" "Dick's right, you're talented" you smiled but still kept hiding your face. "T-thanks Tim.. a-and everyone else too"  

Jason smirked as he looked at his phone. "I'm gonna put this on youtube" you looked up at Jason with a glare. "Don't. You. Dare."  Jason just laughed. "Tim. Want to help me make (y/n) make even more famous?" "I'm gonna kill you, Jason!" "relax I'm kidding" he looked at Tim and said something that made both of them laugh.

You rolled your eyes and Dick wrapped his arm around your shoulder with a tiny chuckle. "So you gonna sing in the upcoming gala?" "hell no."

Dick laughed and kissed the top of your head and you wrapped your arms around his torso.

(I purposely left some of the lyrics unwritten)