Bat boys|| serious

I changed the ages and age gaps of everyone to fit better in this one shot.
Dick: 17
Jason: 16
Tim: 15
Damian: 14
Y/n: 14
(Y/n) your name
Warnings: none
This was requested by Tatsuina I hope you like this. My brains has been really empty all week so this didn't really turn out as good as I planned it.... but at least I tried
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat in one of the guest rooms at the Wayne manor. Your parents were friends with Bruce so they decided to make you stay at his place until they come back from the their vacation.

You've already been there for two days and you wanted to get out as soon as possible.

Bruce's kids were all trying to get your attention, even Damian, tho he won't admit it.

Jason was flirty around you, Dick always made jokes, Tim casually talked to you about everything and Damian usually complained about his brothers. That wasn't all tho.

It seems like they would've been having a competition of who can make you smile first.

You didn't really smile that often only very few people has seen you smile and they always tell you how beautiful you look when you smile. You thought differently.

You were also serious person so you didn't really joke around or were like "normal kids".

You did have friends but you just didn't smile or joke around with them and it was okay to them and to everyone else, except for the Wayne kids.

Your thoughts were interrupted by your stomach sounding like there was a whale swimming around.

You decided it was time to go eat so you left your room and went to get food.

As you ate Jason walked in the room and straight to you. "Sup (y/n)?" He asked. "You don't wanna know" you answered.

Jason took an apple and started eating it next to you. You looked at him bit annoyed since you wanted to be alone. "What?" He asked mouth full. "Okay first never speak if your mouth is full of food and second don't you have anyone else to bother?" you said calmly.

He thought for a second "nope" he answered and you rolled your eyes.

"So did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asked flirty. "No but I did scrape my knee when I crawled my way out of hell" you answered. "Is that why you're so hot?" He said with a smirk and you rolled your eyes and left the room.

You went to the living room and saw Dick there. "Hey Richard" you said as you sat down. "For the millionth time, it's Dick" he said looking at you. "I like Richard more" you answered him changing the tv channel.

"Wanna hear a joke?" Dick asked. "Sure. Go ahead" you answered. "Where do beef burgers go to dance?" He started. "Don't know. Where?" You asked getting bored already. "The meatball" he finished with a smile.

"Yeah this is why you're not a comedian, Richard" you said. "C'moon it was good one. Admit it!" He said. "Whatever helps you sleep at night" you said.

It didn't take long until Tim came out of his room into the living room with you and Dick.

"Well would you look at that. You're alive" Dick said to Tim. Tim looked at him like he would kill Dick. "Woah you okay there Timbers" Dick asked.

"I'm gonna get coffee" Tim said ignoring Dick's question and walked to the kitchen. You went after him.

"You need to drink less coffee Tim. It's not healthy" you said and Tim rolled his eyes taking a sip of his coffee. "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger" he answered.