Tim Drake|| Secrets(pt.2)

Tim: 18
Y/n: 19
Y/n - your name
Warnings: confusing, long, kinda rushed
Summary: y/n and Tim gets closer but it ain't easy for the duo, especially when Alec comes back taking all Y/n's attention.
A/n: day 11 in quarantine: I balanced a water bottle on my head. 
____________________________

Tim groaned when Dick burst into his room. "Wake up! Your school is starting in fifteen minutes!" Tim groaned and turned around. "I don't want to go" Dick sighed and crossed his arms.

Tim hasn't slept at all this weekend. Nothing new to be honest but this time it wasn't because of work. It was because he's been talking to Y/n so much. They've gotten closer and closer. But they still haven't mentioned the kiss that got interrupted.

He was quiet for a minute then smirked. "Don't you want to see that hot stuff who visited a few days ago...?" Tim tensed. He sat up and looked at Dick. "What?" Dick laughed. "Oh please. Even blind person would notice the way you looked at him! Plus I clearly interrupted your make-out session!" Tim blushed and looked down. "We weren't making out!" Dick snorted and walked to his closet and started digging some clothes for Tim.

Dick turned around to look at his little brother clothes in his hands. "S-so... you don't mind...?" Dick tilted his head. "That you're gay?" Tim nodded keeping his head down.

Dick chuckled and threw some clothes towards the younger boy. Tim looked up surprised. "As long as you're happy, I'm happy. Now hurry! I'm going to drive you there" Tim smiled.

Dick then groaned and pulled Tim off of his bed by his leg getting inpatient.
"Ow!" "Your school is starting in ten minutes!!" "You don't need to be so violent!" "Sorry. Now hurry up! I'll make you a sandwich real quick." "I can do it by myself!" "You don't even have clothes on!" "I'm working on it!" "Work harder!" "Why are you yelling at me?!" "I don't know!" "Jesus!" "You're gonna be late!" "Relax Dick!" "There's no time to relax! Seven minutes! We're taking the mustang!" "Dick no!" 

                                       —

"Thanks, Dick" Tim said and closed the door. He walked towards the school building looking at his phone. "Nice car. Is it yours?" Tim flinched and looked up. Y/n chuckled at the reaction. He was leaning against the wall next to the front doors. "No... it's Dick's" y/n tilted his head. "Your brother?" Tim nodded.

They walked in the building together Y/n talking about a new bike he's going to buy.

Tim was amazed by how cool y/n was. It's like they did not almost kiss on last Friday. Tim was freaking out. Should he say something?

Soon Bart ran up to him. "Yo, you won't believe what ju-" he stopped when he noticed Y/n. He glared at the boy. Y/n just smiled awkwardly. "Sup Allen?" Bart leaned closer to Tim. "Should I answer him" Y/n frowned. Tim nodded with a smile. "Yeah. He's cool"

Bart nodded and looked at Y/n with a smile. "Hello," he smiled too. "Look, Allen, I'm sorry about everything, I get it now I was very childish" Bart nodded surprised about the fact that he apologized. Face to face. "It's cool" Y/n smiled and looked at his phone. "We should go to class. You guys mind if I sit with you?" Bart grinned and looked at Tim wiggling his eyebrows.

Tim rolled his eyes and pushed him away. "Don't you want to sit with Jackson" Y/n frowned. "I've always hated that guy. I'm with them just because of Alec... and I don't have any other friends." It was Tim's turn to frown. He looked at Y/n confused. "who is Alec?" "Alec Alvarez. He's one of the smartest kid in this school. Kinda cold-hearted and serious guy but he's really nice towards his friends. He has nice hair too... and he smells like vanilla" Bart smiled the whole time explaining about Y/n's childhood friend.