Damian Wayne|| Cliché

(Part two to Dynamic Duo)
Damian: 15
Y/n: 15
(Y/n) your name
(L/n) last name
(N/n) nickname
(Sh/n) superhero name
Warnings: cursing
Summary: Damian and (y/n) seems to just get closer and closer and soon they both start realizing their feelings towards each other
Art credits: ImgnDrgns (deviantart)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You smirked and took of the long sleeved shirt you were wearing. You walked closer to Damian "Let's make it a bet. If I win you have to come to disneyland with me"
"What about when I win?"
"If you win. You can get whatever you want"
"Deal."
You smirked again and the game began.
                              ~~~

You did a high kick trying to hit Damian's head but he caught your leg. You smirked and jumped up spinning around and kicking Damian with your other foot releasing the other one at the process. 

Damian was taken back by this and smirked. He attacked you once again and you did all you could to dodge his attacks.

You've been doing this for almost an hour now and you're getting pretty tired. Damian isn't easy opponent. He could go all day and you... well definitely not all day.

You grew more tired trying to defend yourself and Damian got an opportunity to kick your feets underneath you.

You fell on your ass and groaned a little. "Damn Dami you really going to be that rough?" (That's what she said)
"Tt. Can't take it?"
"Tt of course I can" you mocked him.

You quickly stood up and attacked again.

Time skip brought ya by the lazy ass author

You ended up pinning Damian to the ground and breathing heavily.

"I win" you smirked. "Wait... I finally beat you?! Yes! Awesome! In your face Wayne!" You cheered.

Damian let out a sound that was like a chuckle. "I'm impressed." You smiled proud of yourself and looked at Damian.

You then got up and kicked his leg. "Now c'moon let's go get some McDonald's"
Damian stood up and raised a brow. "Shouldn't you go change first?"

You looked at your outfit. You had black leggings on that hugged your curves nicely and a sports bra.
"Nah I'm good"

Damian's looked at you with a tiny glare. "Like I'm letting you go out dressed like that." You crossed your arms. "Oh please. You're not my father"
"Go change. And take a shower you stink."
"Rude!"
"Tt. It's true"

You rolled your eyes and looked at him again. "So do you"
"No way."
You giggled at his sarcasm.
"Okay. I bet you I'll be faster done than you"
Damian raised a brow knowing that you take forever in shower(sorry if ya don't) he then smirked. "Deal. Loser pays."
"Deal"

You smirked and ran out of the batcave to wash yourself.

Time skip

You rolled your eyes as Damian sat down opposite you. "Cheater."
"Tt. You are just a bad loser"
"Oh shut your mouth Wayne."

Damian just smirked and looked at you as you ate your fries.

Damian looked at his phone and in the mean time you stole his McFlurry. "Give it back."
"No! I payed"
"Because you lost."
"Still."
"You have your own."
"Yours is better"

Damian rolled his eyes and stole your soda. "Oi! Give it back!" You tried to take it back. "Give me mine and you'll get yours."
"No way!"
"Then you aren't getting your soda"