Damian Wayne|| puppies pt.2

Damian: 15
Y/n: still 14
(Y/n) your name
(N/n) nickname
(B/n) brother's name
Warnings: none
Jesus I'm tired
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)! Wake up you lazy bitch!" Your brother yelled from the outside of your room. You rolled your eyes and opened your door.

"I've been awake since 8am" you said. "Oh. Well you need to go to eat" (b/n) said. You rolled your eyes again and walked in the kitchen.

You sat down and took your food. "Take away again?" I asked. "I'm busy honey and you know it. And since when did you complain about take out food?" Your mother asked. "Touché" you said.

You got a message and took your phone to read it. Immediately a smile formed on your face when you saw who it was from.

"Ooh (y/n) gotta boyfriend" Your brother teased. You didn't even acknowledge him as you read the text.

Dami: hello (l/n)

You: hi Dami
You: *Damian

Dami: I hate you.

You: aaw I love you too Dami

Dami: tt. anyway. I can't come tomorrow

You: what?! Why not?

Dami: family business

You: oh...
You: I understand. I'll see you some other day then :))

Dami: sure

You: bye

Dami: bye.

You sighed and put the phone away. The day you went to see Junior you and Damian had become pretty close friends.

You cared for him alot. Maybe too much even and just wanted to spend time with him.

He was supposed to come to your place and have a Harry Potter marathon with you and damn you were crushed when he said he couldn't come.

"Everything okay sweetie?" Your mom asked. "Yeah. I'm not hungry anymore. I'll be in my room" you said and walked in your room.

Time skip

It was 12.00 am and you were watching some stupid youtube videos.

'Hmm.. I want marshmallows.. Imma go get some' you thought and stood up. You put on one of Damian's hoodies you stole, black leggings and sneakers.

You quietly walked out of your appartement towards the local 24h mini market

About a minute of walking a little drunken guy came to walk next to you and looked at you up and down.

"Damn girl. Can I get your number?" He asked. "Um I don't think so" you said and walked a little faster.

The guy then grapped your hand and stopped you. "C'moon girl. Why not?" He asked. "Uh. I-I have a boyfriend" you lied. "Well he isn't here now" the guy said with a smirk.