Damian Wayne|| Birthday Boy

Damian:16
Y/n: 16
(Y/n) your name
Warnings: none
Summary: it's Damian's birthday and reader has planned an awesome present for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Alfred" you said as you walked in the kitchen "oh and hi Dick"

Dick looked at you shocked then the time "who are you and what have you done to my (y/n)"

You rolled your eyes and sat down "I need to prepare Damian's present so I didn't have time to just sleep all day."   "It's so cute how you two are so close"   "Totally. Almost like you had some sparks between you two" Alfred said.

You looked at him with a tiny glare. "I'm mot hungry see you later to tonight. Bye" you said and left quickly.

3rd pov

"Good morning master Tim" Alfred said as Tim walked in. "Have you slept at all? Or eaten?" Dick asked. "No. Yes I have been eating" Tim answered. "Timmy you need to sleep. Sleep is important for humans and you need to be fully awake when we're going out to celebrate Damian"  "Oh goody"

Time skip(2nd pov)

You walked in the restaurant where the rest of your family already were.

You came a little late because of the present and because you did some last minute changes on your outfit.

"Hi guys sorry for being late" you said and sat down next to Jason then looked at Damian with a smile "Happy Birthday Dami

"Hi guys sorry for being late" you said and sat down next to Jason then looked at Damian with a smile "Happy Birthday Dami. Sweet 16 eh. You must be excited"  "tt. There's nothing special in it"   "If you say so"

"Just tell us the present already! It cannot be anything huge it's only Damian" Jason said. "No can do Jay. You can wait until I give it to Dami" you answered and Jason rolled his eyes.

Aaanother time skippp

You guys were in the living room talking about random shit. Damian was already very bored and just waited to get out of there.

"My turn!" You said as Damian had thanked Dick for the present. "Everyone wait here!" You said and ran to your room.

After several minutes you came back with a box and walked to Damian. "Be careful with it please or you're gonna destroy it" you said and Damian tt'ed.

Once Damian carefully opened the box he couldn't hide the surprised expression.

In the box was a black kitten with a pink ribbon gently wrapped around its neck.

Damian took the kitten out of the box and set it down on his lap. He looked at you with a smile "Thank you, (y/n)"   "So you like it?" You asked. "Tt of course I like it it's a kitten. Imbecile"

You smiled widely and hugged him. "I'm glad you like it" you whispered and kissed his cheek before pulling away from the hug.

Rest of the day was spent by just casually talking and watching movies together.

After everyone went to do their own thing you went into your room to change. You just put on shorts and one of Damian's hoodie then walked out of your room towards Damian's.

You knocked then walked into the room. "Hi Dami" you said with a smile after you closed the door. "Beloved" Damian said and you walked to his bed and sat down next to him.

"What do you think? Good present eh?" You asked. "Pretty good."   "Pretty good? It was a killer! I even won Dick! I'm the greatest girlfriend ever. Right?" 

Damian shook his head and put the kitten he was holding away. "Do I really need to tell you that?" He asked. "Yes. Now where's the sweet Damian who I love very very much?" You asked. "Dead"   "Not you too! It's bad enough that Jason makes those horrible death jokes"   "Who said that it was a joke?"

You rolled your eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck "I hope it was because I like it when you're being all sweet around me. Even tho it doesn't happen that often" you said.

Damian smiled "I know. You always say that when we're alone" he said. "True. So got any plans birthday boy?"   "Patrol in couple minutes and don't call me that."  You rolled your eyes "I meant something else. Like going out with friends or something like that"    "Nothing unusual" 

You frowned "it's your birthday do something nice. Other than patrolling." You said. "I guess I could have that stupid movie night with my beautiful beloved" Damian said.

You smiled "sounds like a great plan to me" Damian smiled and kissed you. "After my patrol."   "I don't wanna wait that long"   "I'll try to make it short"   "Promise?"    "Promise."

You smiled and kissed him again.

Time skip

You were laying on your stomach still in Damian's room waiting for him to get back from the patrol.

You've been scrolling through TikTok and watched some stupid YouTube videos.

You didn't hear when Damian came in the room.

You let out a little scream when he put a hand on your back and Damian chuckled.

"Jesus Damian! I hate you sometimes" You said and looked at him. "Tt. Not my fault that you get scared easily"

You rolled your eyes and sat up. You frowned and looked at the bruises on his lip and eyebrow.

Damian pulled you closer and kissed your forehead.

It was one of his ways to tell you that he's completely fine and it calmed you down a little. Plus it's cute and you love it when he's like that.

"You want to watch Harry Potter?" You asked. "Do I have a choice?"    "Hmm... nope"   Damian smiled and you put on the movie then went to cuddle with Damian.

Best I could do since I don't have so much time to write. But hey have a nice day. I love you all <3