Dick & Damian || Two Babies

Dick: 25
Y/n: 25
Damian: 13
S/n: 10 months
(Y/n) your name
(S/n) son's name
Warnings: none
Summary: reader is Dick's wife and very close to Damian. One day Damian had a fight with Bruce and came to talk with the reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here you go" you said and gave Damian a piece of cake. Damian lifted a brow and looked at you. "It helps trust me. If you're sad the best thing to do is to eat cake. Well actually ice cream but we didn't have that" you said and sat next to him.

Damian rolled his eyes. "Thanks but I'm not hungry" he said and you sighed.

"Damian. School is very important in that age. When I was your age I was exactly like you" you said. "I know. Father told me about it" Damian said. "Then I guess he told you that I was really dumb. I know that it sucks that you can't go on patrol but you'll thank Bruce in the future" you said "Tt. Whatever".

You heard your child cry through the baby monitor and sighed. "Wait here" you said and walked into your child's room.

"Hey little one" you said and walked to his crib. You picked your son up and he stopped crying.

"Why won't you sleep? I just fed you" you said. You kissed (s/n) forehead and he giggled.

"You want to see your uncle Dami?" You asked and (s/n) said something in his own baby language.

You smiled and walked out of the room with (s/n).

Once you arrived in the living room you saw that Damian has eaten the cake and you smiled.

"Guess who wants to spend time with his favorite uncle" you said and Damian looked up.

"Oh what was that? You want uncle Dami to hold you? You got it" you said and handed your son to Damian.

Damian was hesitating at first but took your son anyway.

Damian hold (s/n) so he was facing him. (S/n) took a hold of Damian's face with his small hands. 'Omg Dick is going to love this!' You thought and took a picture.

(S/n) tried to bite Damian's nose and you giggled at the cuteness.

"I'm surprised that he hasn't developed any powers yet" Damian said and put (s/n) down on his lap. "He's only 10 months old Dami. I found out about my powers when I was seven" you said. "Besides it's better that way. I don't want him to have powers too young" you continued.

Damian nodded and looked (s/n) who was playing with Damian's hoodie.

You went to sit next to Damian and turned on the tv. You went to netflix.

"What you want to see?" You asked and looked at Damian. "Whatever is fine" Damian answered.

You looked at (s/n) who has fallen asleep on Damian's arms. You smiled and put on your favorite movie.

About an hour later Damian had fallen asleep too leaning to your side.

Dick came from patrol and straight to living room where you always waited for him.

"Hey baby" You whispered as he walked in. "Hi. How was your day?" He asked. "It was good. Can you take Damian? He can sleep in the guest room" you said. Dick smiled and picked up Damian. You took (s/n) to his own room and went to the guest room.

"He fought with Bruce again?" Dick asked quietly. "Yup" you said and looked at Damian. "Being a teenager isn't easy" you said.

Dick nodded his head and you two walked out of the room.

"How was your patrol?" You asked as you two walked back into the living room. "quiet" Dick answered.

You smiled and looked at Dick. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him.

Soon you pulled away and looked at him smiling.

"Netflix and chill?" Dick asked. "Sure" you said and sat down on the couch.