Dick Grayson|| Café

Dick: 17
Y/n: 17
(Y/n) your name
(N/n) nickname
(F/c) favorite coffee
(H/c) hair colour
Warnings: none
Requested: by fluffyfoxella  I hope you like it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were cleaning tables in the café you worked in. There was only you and your friend (f/n) right now.

It was really quiet day so you could mostly chill and talk with (f/n).

You walked behind the counter where (f/n) was just making his/her favorite drink.

"Do me a one too" you said. "(F/c)?" He/she asked. "You got it" I said with a smile.

The bell rang signaling that someone came in. Three boys walked in and went to sit.

"Oh, (y/n) could you get that for me?" Your friend asked. "It's your turn" you said with crossed arms. "Please?" He/she whined.

You groaned and took the little notebook and pen then walked up to the guys.

"Hey, what would you like today?" You asked with a smile. "Do you have ice cream?" Guy with red hair asked. "Yeah we do" you said. "Oh great I want everything" he said.

You looked at him a little surprised. "Are you sure? That's quite a lot ice cream, sir" you said. "Yes I'm sure. I can handle it and please call me Wally" he said. You nodded and wrote it down.

You looked at the other guy who had read hair too. "I'll just take normal coffee" he said and you nodded.

You looked at the last guy who was still looking at the drink menu. "Do you need more time?" You asked. "No I ju-"he said but stopped when he looked at you. "Wow..." he said quietly.

Wally pushed him a little. "Yeah sorry. I want... what do I want? Oh yeah coffee" he said struggling to find right words.

You giggled a little bit. "What kind of coffee?" you asked. "What? Oh yeah um... latte,please" he said.

You nodded again and wrote it down. "Anything else?" You said looking at them. "That's it, thanks" Wally said and you left with a smile.

(F/n) was smirking at you. "What?" You asked. "That hot one likes youu" she/he said. "What? No he doesn't" you said. "Yeaah whatever you say" she/he said and you rolled your eyes.

You made their coffees and (f/n) helped you with Wally's ice creams.

You brought the coffees first and came back with lots of bowls of ice cream.

"Are you sure you're gonna eat all of that?" You asked. "Yup" Wally said mouth full of ice cream.

You chuckled and walked back to (f/n) behind the counter.

Wally's pov

I ate happily my ice cream while Roy and Dick were drinking their coffees.

"Hey bro you want some?" I asked looking at Dick. I frowned when he didn't answer me.

"Hellooo? Earth do Richard" I said. I looked at Roy confused and he just pointed the waitress.

"Go talk to her" Roy said. "What? Who?" Dick asked. I rolled my eyes and pushed him. "You to that hot waitress" I said.

Dick looked at the (h/c) haired girl then quickly away. "I need a plan" he said. "What are you talking about? This is not prison break and you're not Scofield. Just go and talk to talk to her" Roy said kinda annoyed.

"Thanks for help" Dick said. "C'moon bro. Just stand up and go" I said.

Dick nodded then stood up and walked towards the counter.