Damian Wayne|| Teasing

Damian: 16
Y/n: 16
(Y/n) your name
Warnings: teasinggg(you know what I mean and if you don't... please don't read)
Summary: Reader and Damian starts teasing each other while watching a movie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat in the living room watching Voltron with Dick and Tim.

"He's a girl?! What the heck?!" Dick yelled. "Now you realized it?" You asked and Tim chuckled.

Soon Damian and Jason walked in the room and you smiled.

Damian came to sit next to you. "What are we watching?" Jason asked. "Voltron" I answered. "Sounds stupid" Damian said. "Never insult my favorite show again." You said and Damian tt'ed.

You looked at him and smirked as you noticed the hickey you made on his neck.

Since it was right on Damian's sweet spot you decided to kiss it which made Damian inhale sharply. You giggled at the reaction.

Damian does not like when you tease him. He does love to tease you a lot but the other way around? Hell no.

You kissed his neck again. Damian didn't react in any way so you frowned.

Damian's breath hitched as you bit his neck. "You okay dear? You look pale" you said with an innocent look. "Never better." he answered with a glare.

You smirked and looked at the tv.

"Boring! Let's watch Fast and Furious" Jason said and took the remote. You rolled your eyes but didn't complain.

After five minutes you felt Damian put his hand on your thigh. You bit your lip and kept looking at the tv.

You coughed when Damian squeezed your thigh and it was Damian's turn to smirk.

You took a hold of his hand and moved it away from your thigh.

"Your game is over, beloved" Damian whispered in your ear. "Yeah, when we're alone" you whispered and bit your lip.

Damian stood up and pulled you up too. He dragged you out of the room as quickly as possible.

3rd pov

"What was that about?" Dick asked confused. "They're getting busy" Jason answered. "What?!"   "Oh boy" Tim muttered

I kinda regret doing this... kinda.