Damian Wayne|| Smile

I hope this was even little close to what you wanted:)
Damian: 13
Y/n: 13
(Y/n) your name
(l/n) last name
Warnings: none
Request: Damian Wayne x optimistic reader
(Edited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~3rd pov~

(Y/n) was well known in Gotham academy. Everyone liked her and she was everyone's friend. Well except for Damian Wayne.

Damian didn't hate her but neither liked her.

(Y/n) loves getting to know new people and get new friends. She always finds something good even from the worst things and moments. She somehow always thinks positively and doesn't give up easily.

Since Damian is only one who she isn't close with (y/n) does everything to get him to like her.

~2nd pov~

You walked in the cafeteria and straight to the line.

Once you got your food you looked around and saw your friends sitting at your usual table but then you saw Damian. You walked up to him "Hi Damian" you said with your usual smile. "(L/n)" he answered. "You're not eating anything?" You asked seeing him without any food. "Not in a mood" "Okay cool. Can I sit with you?" "I don't see a reason why not, so sure" he answered and you replied with a smile and sat down in front of him.

"So how was your day?" you tried to make a conversation. "Usual" he answered shortly and your smile dropped a little. You kept talking with him getting mostly really short answers.

Once you were done you walked with him to your next class since you have the same classes.

You went to sit with your friends and they started asking you questions immediately. "Why didn't you come to sit with us today?" April asked "I was trying to get a new friend" you answered and looked at Damian. "You've been trying for months now are you sure you just wanna be friends or friends?" Ashley asked "what do you mean by friends" you mimicked her voice. "Oh you know like more than friends" she smiled

You didn't know how to answer that. You wanted Damian to be your friend but you've always liked him as more than just a friend. You were fine with being just friends and that was your number one goal but you couldn't help but think that maybe you could be something more.

"Umm hello? Earth to (y/n)" April waved a hand in front of you. "Huh? Oh yeah. I'm not sure yet but either way it's fine by me" you answered and looked at Damian smiling.

Mr Rogers walked in and the whole class went silent. "Today we're having some pair works but because whenever I let you decide your partners you'll get nothing done so I decided to choose them instead" he spoke. Almost everyone was against it but since you were friends with everyone you didn't mind and you thought it would be fun to change the same old partners for once.

"Thompson and Brown, Wayne and (l/n)..." he started listing and you moved to sit next to Damian when you heard your name and you started working. (Tbh I ran out of last names here...)

"Wait wait wait. Are we supposed to calculate the mass of the sun?!" You asked confused. "No. It's an example so we would know what we're doing" Damian said like it was obvious. "Oooh... now I feel stupid" you laughed and could have sworn you saw Damian smile a little bit.

You kept doing the exercises and Damian kept explaining them to you. You were liked but not smart.

Eventually, you ran out of time so you were supposed to do the rest of the exercises at your free time.