Dick Grayson|| I give up with the titles

Dick: 13
Y/n: 13
(B/n) brother's name
(Y/n) your name
Warnings: none
Requested: nope
Credits to the artist, if you know the name of the artist please inform me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(B/n)!!" You yelled running to his fallen body. Halfway through the run the man who shot your brother pointed the gun at you making you stop.

"Now now little one. You don't want the same destiny that your brother do you?" He asked with a crazy grin on his face.

(B/n) got up with his last powers he got and got the man's attention. (B/n) sent a some kind a force towards towards the man sending him flying few feet apart.

"(Y/n) run and don't look back!" Your brother yelled. "B-bu-" you said but he cut you off. "Now!!" He yelled and you started running.

You didn't look back you, didn't slow down just kept running and running tears streaming down your face.

After minutes of running you ran into someone causing you to fell on the ground.

You looked up and saw a man looking down at your small form. "Are you okay?" He asked. You didn't get any words out just cried and the man pulled you up from the ground into a hug.

He comforted you and you told him what happened. He then promised to take care of you and protect you. "I'm Barry Allen" the man said.

*six years later*

You hit the ground and the computer announced your failure.

"I won. Again" Wally said with a grin. You rolled your eyes and he helped you up. "Only because you cheated" you said and walked to your water bottle.

Wally sped to you. "I don't cheat" he said. "Oh yeah? We agreed on no powers, including your super speed dummy" you said. "You're just jealous that you don't got any powers" he said and you laughed. "As if" you said walking away and Wally sped next to you.

You joined the Team about a month ago and were great friends with everyone. Especially Wally since you live with Barry.

You walked in the living room with Wally and you saw the rest of the team there.

"Who won?" Robin asked. "Me of course" Wally said and sat on the ground. "Only because you cheated, cheater" you said sitting next to Robin on the couch.

"Why are you sitting on the ground?" You asked Wally. "It's more fun" he said mouth full of cookies.

"Soo no missions huh?" You asked. "Nope" Robin answered. You groaned.

"Flash, 04" the computer announced and you shot up from the couch and ran to Barry.

"Hey kiddo" he said seeing you. "Hey Barry" you said and hugged him. "How was your trip with Iris?" You asked wiggling your eyebrows. "It was fine" Barry answered. "C'moon tell me more did you ask her?" You asked. "Yes I did" he answered. "And? Don't let me hanging" you said and Barry laughed. "You better buy a new dress" he said and your eyes went wide.

You started jumping up and down. "I knew it!! I knew it! You're gonna be married! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!" You said excited. "Thanks, kiddo" he said chuckling.

You walked in the living room area with Barry. "Team you got yourself a mission" Barry said surprising you and the others.

*time skip*

So currently you were sitting at miss Martian's ship going to your mission. Pretty easy one just get in, get the information and get out.