BatBoys || Kills You Slowly

Y/n: 23
Dick: 25
Jason: 22
Tim: 18
Damian: 15
.
Warnings: confusing. (Lol)
.
Summary: reader is in a not so great relationship and the batbros have gotten little suspicious.
.
Request: I would like you to write a one shot with the batboys about the song kills you slowly by the chain smokers.
.
A/n: yeah I kinda changed the plot like ten times... oops. I hope this one is okay
___________________________

You put on a smile as your boyfriend kissed your cheek. You have been out with friends and were saying goodbyes before you could get away and drop the act.

The deal is. Your dear boyfriend, lovely fiancé, soon to be an amazing husband is the person you hate the most. At first, your relationship was great but then you started regretting it and now there's no way out. It's complicated. Your and his careers could depend on this relationship so no one shall ever find out how much you're suffering.

Okay, okay, to be honest, nobody would probably care if you'd be breaking up with someone else since Bruce Wayne is your father but him. His father would kill him and you and his company would get some shit again. Things are already hard for his family you didn't want to make them harder. So the most logical thing ever is to keep pretending till you finally die. Right...?

You began walking towards your shared apartment. "Your brother called." You looked at your fiancé with a raised brow. "Which one?" He looked up for a minute. "Richard... I think. He wanted us to come to visit tomorrow..." you nodded and looked down. "It's Dick. Do you want to go?" He smirked. "Of course. We could tell them about our plans" you looked up with a smile. "Sure" his smirk was soon gone and he looked at you bit sadly. "Make it look real. If they find out everyone does."

                                   —

You breathed in a deep breath before the door opened. You started to smile. "Hey, Alfred!" You hugged him after getting in. "It's great to see yo-" "Y/N!!"

You turned your head and Dick tackled you into a hug. A chuckle escaped from your lips "It's great to see you, Dick" he pulled away and looked at your fiancé. They shook hands and you walked in the living room waiting for the dinner to be ready.

You greeted all your brothers with a smile and even Damian hugged you. Maybe because you've always been his favourite. Sorry, Dick.

"So the rumours are true, eh?" Jason leaned back on his seat. His eyes were locked on the ring on your finger. Your fiancé chuckled and pulled you closer to him. "Yes. We can't wait to get married" he looked at you with a smile. You smiled. "Yeah. I was thinking about a spring wedding. That would be so cute"

You haven't seen your brothers in a year or so. Yes, you've called them but it's not the same thing, plus you've left some things out not feeling like telling them over the phone.

Damian raised a brow. Dick just smiled widely excited about the fact that his baby sister is getting married. "I think the summer would be better but spring sounds nice!" Your fiancé laughed. "See Y/n, I told you summer would be better" he smirked. You smiled. "Let's not talk about weddings. Damian, I heard you're going to study abroad"

You looked at your little brother. He shrugged. "I'm still thinking about it. Father doesn't like any of the schools I was applying to but I've never listened to him anyway so I don't care." You chuckled. He hasn't changed. Tim shook his head. "I still can't believe you were the first one to move away" Dick gasped. "I was the first one!" Jason raised a brow. "You moved back in. It doesn't fucking count." You just laughed.

It was great seeing that they haven't changed at all. You missed spending every minute with these idiots.

"We need to visit here more often. Your brothers are hilarious" you chuckled at what your fiancé said. "Maybe we'll move in someday" he shook his head with a laugh and you smiled looking down.