Irresponsible

**Inspired by that one interview with Chris H. where he describes sneaking his daughter on a ride and I just saw it as the perfect opportunity for some Thor/Peter bonding! This is incredibly short, guys, I just saw this clip and melted it was too perfect. Enjoy!!**

Peter bounced into the room, Thor following behind him with nearly the same amount of energy. Tony and the rest of the team watched in amusement and Peter deposited bags of goodies onto the couch, then stuck his hand in and started pulling out personalized Disney hats. Tony got Mickey ears, and Pepper got Minnie ears, and Natasha got a princess themed one. Clint and Sam got Donald and Goofy, and Bruce got a Peter Pan hat (complete with a red feather) and Loki got a set of ears designed like the haunted mansion. Even Steve and Bucky got some, but theirs were clearly supposed to be Woody and Buzz from Toy Story.

"We got you all hats! So we could all match!" Peter pulled out his own ears (Star Wars themed) and Thor put on his own, which seemed to be the plain Mickey ones Tony had also gotten.

"These are great, Pete," Pepper said happily. "I'm wearing mine for the rest of the day."

Peter beamed. "It was amazing, guys, we saw and did everything! We rode all the rides about a million times, even the Tower of Terror!"

At that, Tony looks mildly concerned and cocked his head to the side. "What? I thought that ride had a height limit on it. You're not tall enough for that yet, Peter."

Thor laughed, his thundering ha! echoing through the room. "Of course not! But Peter wanted to ride, so I got some of those snickering bars from a vending machine and put them in his sneakers!"

"What?" Tony asked, whipping his head around to get a better look at the God.

Clint and Sam both began whooping and hollering, but one glare from Natasha silenced them. "You're all cheering and laughing, but this is such an irresponsible thing to do!"

Peter shrugged. "It actually worked really well! We got on and it was great. I didn't even come out of my seat too much before Uncle Thor pulled me back down and held my shirt."

Tony went pale.

"It wasn't so bad, Man of Iron, don't look so upset," Thor added quickly. "We were safe! And look, young Peter is home with a smile on his face and not a scratch on him!"

Peter nodded. "I'm totally fine! The Tower wasn't that bad at all!" Then after a moment of silence and a tilted head, he added "the Indiana Jones ride was much scarier. I did fall out of that one."

Pepper barely caught Tony as he fainted.