The perfect swords

There is only a certain amount of thought one can out into what weapon they want before they move onto their Jutsu list.

Well... if your not Levi, if it hasn't been mentioned enough already, let me remind you, Levi wants nothing to do with that Magic, stuff.

He's willing to do the bare minimum so travel will be easier, but that is it.

Because of this he needs his swords back, but his problem is what to make them out of.

"-e-i"

If he were to use the same material as his old ones, then yes he could train like before... but those swords broke way too easily, he can't have that, not in the middle of a battle.

He's done his research, not just through books and what the best swords were made out of, but even researched the minerals themselves and there were two materials he had his eyes on.

Chakra infused Diamond.

Chakra infused obsidian.

Both Materials are hard to come by, and it's rare to make swords out of them....

Which is why they are perfect, obsidian is difficult to break and durable. Diamond however is very hard to break and can only be really easily broken if attacked by another diamond tool.

However it's rare for swords to be made from diamonds as people usually assume they are best for jewelry.... which will be their down fall.

"Le-i"

Writing this information down in his notebook on his desk, Levi flipped the page to read more information on Obsidian and Diamond.

While reading his eyes widened ever so slightly.

'Chakra infused weapons can be molded with your Chakra type'

He didn't know if this was good or bad, he doesn't want to do any hocus pocus crap, but if push came to shove it wouldn't hurt to have a trump card.

Levi knows he isn't being rational, as the smartest thing to do would be to advance further in their weird  Magic.... but, if he could find a way to alter it... then it could be an emergency thing only...

Would he allow himself to do that though.

"Levi!"

I mean if someone blew a ball of fire at him.... and his sword had the ability to cut through it.... hypothetically speaking... then wouldn't that be a helpful trump card....

He was at a loss, he wants to stick to his roots, do what he does best... but this world will no doubt provide challenges that might force him to use it.....

Even though he has already seen the horrors that it can hold...

.

.

"Run!"

"Protect him!!"

"Aaaaahhhhhh!"

.

.

"We love you Levi... we lo-"
.

.

"LEVI!"

Scared, Levi flinched and pulled out a spare Kunai he always held in his pocket, and aimed it at the culprit...

It was Iruka.

"Oh put that down. I've been calling you for ages!" Iruka shouted.

What he was angry for mattered not to Levi, he was just glad that he got pulled out of his flashback before he got stuck. It had been a while since people had genuinly cared for him, and real family or not, having to witness their deaths when he was incapable of doing anything was..... horrifying.