Time at Suna

Levi stared at the woman before slowly lowering his Kunai, it was annoyingly clear that she wasn't going to do anything but you could never be too careful.

Still though.... what the hell was an empath, he had never heard of this term ever, not even from Hange.

He knows what Empathy is, so is being an Empath having something to do with emotions? He didn't know and it showed.

His face was stuck with one eye twitching, his head tilted and his lips sealed shut, for once to the world it was clear that Levi was very fucking confused.

"An... Empath?" He asked, he had to ask, he hated being confused and Levi had no idea what the fuck and Empath was.

Kaiya smirked at Levi's clear confusion, but it was understandable as to why he was confused, very little If any know that Empaths exist, and the ones that do don't truly understand what it is they do.

"Yea, an Empath." She said.

Levi twitched, did he even want to know, he wasn't sure, he was supposed to be keeping an eye out to make sure this woman is in Suna in four days time.

It takes three days to get to Suna, and that's if your running the whole way there with breaks.

They were walking and most likely wouldn't get to Suna for another 4 days.

In total about 10 days worth of walking to and from Suna.

"Tch, so what does an Empath do?" Levi asked, he may aswe it was clear she wasn't going back to sleep and Levi still had another two hours of being on watch.

"Well, as an Empath, I'm a to utilize my Chakra into feeling the emotions within others, and in some rare cases even Influence them" She explained.

"Tch, so that's what you did to me? You influenced my emotions?" Levi asked, he wasn't exactly happy about having his emotions toyed with, especially since he like to keep them locked away and buried deep in a ditch in his heart. He hates feelings, they usually get in the way of his missions.

"You were easy to influence. You've buried all your emotions in the same place and chose to bottle them up, so much so that your heart is crying despite being covered in ice, all I did was crack the Ice, I made you lower your guard enough to let out some of the emotions that you forced away" she explained.

Levi twitched again, this woman who barely knew him decided to take it upon herself to make Levi release some of his pent up emotions..... what the fuck?

Levi didn't know whether to be pissed off or not, she was messing with his emotions and yet she was trying to help.... I mean he didn't want her help but she gave it nonetheless.

"Don't do that again" he said, Levi decided to just leave it, as long as she didn't do it again he could shove this event at the back of his mind and hopefully forget about it, because if he was being honest, this whole situation was weirding him out.

"You need to release your sadness, or it could affect your thought process in ways you don't expect" she said.

Levi rolled his eyes, what he chose to do with his emotions were on him and if he wanted to lock them away until they came back to bite him in the ass then that is what he would do.

"What I choose to do with my emotions is on me" Levi replied.

He was getting sick of this woman real fast.

"Not when you're the main pillar of strength in your little family here, I'm not blind, I can see how they all look to you for strength, even your Sensei, so what would happen should that Pillar crumble because it didn't want to confront it's emotions" she replied.