Problems and Soloutions

"Levi! How good to see you. It's been a while you know" Kai said with his usual large grin on his face.

He reached for a cloth and wiped the dirt off his hands before leaning on the counter. His sharp brown eyes quickly analysed Levi and for a very quick second, he saw his old friend in him.

Levi on the other hand looked absolutely horrible. His usual tamed hair was all over the place. He had dark patches under his eyes from the many nights he had not slept. His clothes were wrinkled and his hands held many white lines that had been leftover from his excessive training.

He looked like a mess.

"Woah kid... what happened?" Kaiza asked. He hated seeing Levi like this. It reminded him too much of how His father Kai used to look when he was over stressing about something. Usually, it was to impress his clan head. Boy was Fugaku a dick back then.

"Kaiza... your full name is Kaiza... right? You knew my parents." Levi stated.

Kaiza's eyes widened. He never expected Levi to remember him. He was a young lad when they met after all. Kaiza didn't know whether to feel honoured or sad that Levi was beginning to remember. That family did go through a lot. Too much for it to be a coincidence.

"Yeah... that's right. You remember" Kaiza stated. Now that Kaiza thought about it Levi looked like a heavy weight had been placed on his shoulders. Like there was weight before but now it looked like someone dumped a very heavy load onto the kid. The poor lad looked like he was about to get crushed by his own problems with how sluggish he looked.

Levi looked tired of everything.

"What did you know of my mother and her clan?" Levi asked, he got straight to the point. At the same time, Levi was grabbing some weights that were heavier than the ones he had on now.

"Hmm.. not much. I know that the Ackerman was feared everywhere because they are half tailed beasts. I also know that the great five Nations excluding the land of Lightning and most clans inside of it teamed up to attempt to wipe the Ackerman off the map. In fact the Uzumaki, Uchiha, Senju, Hyuga and Yuki were the leading clans in the attack. Although this is all common knowledge. After the attack, the remaining Ackerman spread out across the nations keeping their heads down. The only ones who were pissed with the result of the battle were Kumogakure as that was the Village that housed the Ackerman clan." Kaiza explained.

Levi rolled his eyes. He knew that you could learn all that from the civilian and the Ninja Library. What he wanted were the techniques the Ackerman clan used. In a way, Levi got his answer.

Konoha doesn't have them. Kumogakure does. The Ackerman clan didn't come from Konoha as he had first believed. It makes more sense as to how his mother knows the Raikage now. She originally came from Kumo.

"...I know this. I mean their techniques or anything on how they trained. Do you know that?" Levi asked in a heavy sigh. He was so tired. He had been unable to rid himself of the countless nightmares that plagued his sleep.

Naruto and Sasuke were beginning to worry. Usually, when they went to sleep there was the chance they could wake up before Levi. Now? They were sure he wasn't even sleeping in the first place. It was getting very concerning. Not because Levi was a pillar that should never crumble. No. But because their brother was suffering and wouldn't let them help. They didn't care that Levi was technically 30 plus. Right now he was 13 and was suffering in more ways than any 13 year old should ever suffer.

Kaiza watched as Levi had his internal monologue. Levi looked so... well, broken. Like all the weight was finally adding up and taking its toll on the poor boy. Yet Levi was just too stubborn to put it down for a while or to ask for help to carry it.