Days With the Uchiha

Levi couldn't stop his eye from twitching.

Let me explain, since coming to this new world, Levi could almost be explained to be super sensitive to Chakra, from small particles in the air, to the smallest of bugs, he could feel it, constantly.

While it came with its downsides, (like being to uncomfortable to sleep) it had some ups.

Like being able to tell when your being followed.

You see, everything has a different type of Chakra, no two animals, trees or people have the same type of Chakra, the amount they hold also varies.

It's one of the reasons he can't stand being around Naruto, he has too much, and a second Darker type, that almost feels like it's burning Levi.

Anyway, even though I beleive this has all been mentioned before, this is important to know why Levi was so annoyed.

The reason?

Simple: he had felt the same three Chakra signatures following him for the past hour, one he strongly recognises, the other two he only remembers thanks to the only one he does know.

He was being followed, and has been for around an hour now.... and it was only making him more annoyed.

All he wanted to do, was ask the blacksmith in the weapons shop how much Chakra infused Diamond and Obsidian swords would come too, that was it.

But they won't leave him alone.

Levi decided to walk to the training grounds and sat in the middle of the biggest clearing he could find, even though they can use there magic to teleport, it won't stop him from feeling better in an open space.

So sitting in the clearing he glared at the spot where the three signatures were, he didn't say anything, but if the way their Chakra jumped gave him anything, it was that they knew, that he was looking directly at them.

The first one to reveal themselves was Sasuke, and Levi could already tell what there plan was.

Sasuke was the youngest, and the one who would most likely make mistakes, so if they were caught, (which they were) Sasuke would admit it was him and only him, since he probably shouldn't be able to sense the other two....

But Levi can detect the Chakra floating in the fucking air, he highly doubted there were many, if any who couldn't be detected by him.

"Hey! I was here first!" Sasuke yelled.

Levi glared at the boy, which caused him to flinch slightly. He was so annoyed, this is the fourth time these three have stopped him from walking into that weapons shop.

The first I already told you about, the Second Sasuke asked to spar and those two were 'coincidentally'at the training ground, the third time, paint got dropped on him, and he thought it was Naruto as the blond  boy was running and laughing, but he felt the signatures, of the idiot trio on the building above him, and now this.

They were really, really testing his patience, and it was running very damm thin.

"No, you wasn't" Levi replied, he glared when Sasuke went to open his mouth, causing him to close it.

Sick of this game, of cat and mouse, Levi threw a Kunai, (with scary precision) at the tree the other two idiots where hiding in.

The two boys who completed the idiot trio, now stood next to Sasuke, one with a huge grin, the other with a Dango stick in his hand, and one sticking out from the side of his mouth.

Levi's eye twitched, yet again, as the four of them now sat in a small square.

What is their problem, all he wanted to do was ask a blacksmith, one damm question, why is that so hard?