How it Begins

The sound of hammers slamming against wood rang through the village early in the morning. The street slowly filled with citizens who traded ' good morning' with each other. Friends threw Kunai at each other as jokes knowing fully well they would catch it or throw it back with a smile on their faces.

Children of all ages, heading towards the academy or heading out with their team Sensei's to prepare for their onslaught of missions to come. Jonin and Chunin alike patrol the village and are heading out or returning from missions, while the appointed Anbu teams switch from their Nightshift to their day.

All in all... the village of Uzushio was thriving peacefully. It ran entirely on ex-ninja. From the 'civilians' to the ninjas were all ex-ninjas looking for a place to restart. A place to call home.

For some, it was because they had families to protect, for others it was because they were tired of running and for most it was because they wanted a place to call home. Sure the Village had a few bad eggs who tried to betray them... but they never lived to tell the tale, after all, it's never smart to piss off/ threaten the peace of a village made entirely of Ninja. Especially when their Leader was a knucklehead in orange that could talk half of them out of whatever it was they planned to do.

Although... Those were the lucky ones. The ones who ran into the other two Leaders have never lived to see another day. The civilians who joined through the loudmouth were always grateful they met him instead of the others.

Honestly, Naruto couldn't stop staring at the village with a massive grin on his face. The village had come a long way from the rubble it once was. The symbol consisted of the Uzumaki swirl, with the top half colour red and the bottom half coloured white to symbolise the fusion of the two clans.

The many friends' team 7 had made throughout the years had come to visit the place... well, the trusted ones anyway. Hinata, Shikamaru and Sakura were all very common visitors to the village, although Shikamaru less as he had been busy being an ambassador. Sakura however had practically become an all-time resident and was the leader of the Medical unit. She was in the middle of getting officially transferred over to Uzushio as it had officially been announced as a village just the year before.

Only the residents know who the Uzukage is though. And Uzushio as a whole wants to keep it that way. It is like an honorary secret you get to keep once you've been accepted as a part of the village.

The best part was that since Uzushio wasn't stupidly big the whole Village was like one massive, stupid family. There was no one on the streets, no horrible people and best of all no one was an outcast. The reason? Well everyone knew everyone. If you had an awful secret it was bound to get out eventually.

Usually, this wasn't an issue. After all, the village consisted of Ex-ninja who all had stories of how horrible they were. Heck, most of the residents made jokes with their leaders about the trauma they had all gone through. The only exceptions, who were usually killed on sight were Rapists and slavery workers. Double for those who were Child Rapists or slavery workers.

All were killed on sight.

In Fact, they had a notice board in the village filled with every Ninja, and person who was one of the previously mentioned. If you brought back their head you were given a reward.

That was Sasuke's idea, Levi and Naruto agreed with it completely.

Now, when it comes to the official Title of Uzukage... well that goes to Naruto Uzumaki. As the only official Uzumaki in the village, the three boys figured it would make the most sense for him to be the Kage. The Daimyo was actually a Man A had sent over. His name was Roland Shizuku. He was a stiff man, with the build of a bodyguard, and had black hair and copper skin.